Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, I just couldn’t start filming myself pouting and making kissy lips when someone is working on my face or hair. I’d feel like a gold star twit.

It’s amazing how much her head looks so egg-like in her videos. They should cast her as Humpty Dumpty in panto.
---
And to continue my pathetic obsession, I’ve noticed that Alex has this new thing, especially on TikTok where she keeps placing her finger on her chin. It looks like a new mannerism she’s trying out. It just struck me as a bit odd, like, you never used to do this before. I don’t know if she thinks it helps make her face appear even more slender?

View attachment 2084060
Maybe she's trying to disguise any asymmetry that the filter can't.

It's just so bizarre what she does. She's good looking without the filters in a statuesque/ladylike way, but the filters make her look like a sexy Dorito and the posing is all coy Aww Shucks, Me? baby face nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahahah you guys are on fire today, lolz.. too funny and all very true!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why it bugs me that she can’t film herself getting any kind of beauty treatment done without pouting/making ‘kissy lips’
I always wonder if the beauty therapist or hairstylist is thinking WTF? Or ‘twit!’
“Here I am, getting my eyebrows threaded so lemme just duck-lips for you all. Give the people what they want😗😙😗😘
I can’t imagine pulling these faces whilst filming myself in public getting a treatment done. Not past the age 19.

View attachment 2084008View attachment 2084009View attachment 2084010
She looks utterly gormless

Getty Images - February 2023
Aerin event
Alex looks nice and her skin is in great condition. Facial features-wise, it just doesn’t match how she presents herself in her Instagram content. Especially Sunday Facials. Oof, the Sunday Facials are so ludicrously distorted.

95E11C83-A32A-4746-94AF-2A3A527D1F9A.jpeg

---
The facial expressions in this Dermalogica promo from 5 years ago look like she's in a state of paranoia.
This extra long 70s style hair wasn’t her best suited look. I think she looks best with shoulder length hair and waves.
5338D094-48EF-49A2-BD81-D8337E38A954.jpeg

---
Yet I suspect at some point today, the Sunday Facials will be like :

206AB3EB-347B-4603-B4B3-E9E44E7D87A2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh I do feel followers of her account are aware she photoshops her appearance simply because her chin changes shape and lengths on stills and real life. No one is that thick not to notice !

Reactions: 3
They're happy to go along with the fiction because in a way it probably makes them feel good about themselves also

Reactions: 3
Tbh I do feel followers of her account are aware she photoshops her appearance simply because her chin changes shape and lengths on stills and real life. No one is that thick not to notice !
Hmmmm I dunno, mate. I’ve met some shockingly ignorant/thick people in my time. 😜

Alex has a few sycophantic followers who praise her in a way that strongly suggests they believe she really does have a 28 year old face/complexion. “OMG you’re ageing backwards!” Like they haven’t noticed that no human being has 💯 texture-free, pore-free, expression line-free skin. That’s when I get all Mugatu from Zoolander :

7EB44855-027B-4B15-975B-05CA1CBC2719.gif

• Haha
Needle phobia 🤔
Has she ever said if she’s had Botox etc?View attachment 2105255View attachment 2105256
I’d like to know how to get a forehead that smooth without a needle!!! And she’s a year older than me! I have decent skin and I’m fortunate to have few wrinkles but I’ve succumbed to Botox in my forehead this last 12 months. Why lie about it? It’s like she is going the extra mile for her followers to think she is perfection.

Spotted her in Amelia’s youtube shorts/ tiktok watever
This is actually one of the more flattering candid, third party taken images I’ve seen of Alex. Usually, they’re less forgiving than this in my opinion.
---
Needle phobia 🤔
Has she ever said if she’s had Botox etc?View attachment 2105255View attachment 2105256
She admitted on a TikTok live that she has had Botox but claimed it had been more than 6 months since her last Botox injection.
---
She’s such a weirdo to me

6456C692-725A-4FD4-B448-593FD2F8EBAF.jpeg

---
The miraculously extremely gaunt face and razor sharp cheekbones which are nowhere to be seen in the person or in Amelia Liana’s Versailles YouTube vlog.

C6065B3E-0A78-4F7E-BCE4-ABFA94B75AEC.jpeg

---
I’m telling you, this is an A.I cheekbone
---
D166D8B7-0252-4A77-80E0-9BC07F4C00F6.jpeg

Last edited:
I went to check out the YouTube short from Amelia Liana

I actually think Alex looks good but clearly, her face isn’t the thin, gaunt, hollow-cheeked version she presents on IG.

DD0CB6A7-7F30-4DD5-ADBB-E5E0410F8967.jpeg
6E1014F1-EF2E-418C-9AE7-959BE74E67B2.jpeg
A39D18A6-1436-429F-A301-1FF87B92BC0E.jpeg
1576E13C-9B16-4FF1-94F6-BC070FFC3E13.jpeg

---
E0CF13FC-7654-48A9-8302-226124092D24.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The beginning of this reel where her face is close to the camera 🫣 why is she like this!!
She reckons she’s a model, 100%

You can see she’s sucking her cheeks in again too

I find the beginning facial poses of this instagram reel hilarious! She’s holding her face in a pose she thinks beautifies her features the most, ever so carefully. You can tell she’s rehearsed every flattering pose.

It seems so incredibly important for Alex to be a regarded as beautiful. I know we all want to be hot but it just seems like something she desperately needs - for people to think she’s really beautiful

but these vacant eyed poses are so funny to me. She has no self-awareness!!!

B4625ABD-B38D-4AFD-8FA1-CE36856EDEEB.jpeg

---
To me, the eyes are giving

988473CF-EFA8-434B-8834-A74D2AA78A3F.jpeg
BF574700-23EF-4005-8FC0-165698EAC369.jpeg

---
Both poor Alex Steinherr and Michael Jackson suffer/suffered with body dysmorphia.
---
It truly is bizarre to me. Alex seems soooo enamoured with her own face but it’s not her real natural face she is admiring so lovingly, it’s her A.I face. It’s like, BISH ! That’s not real! I honestly believe she’s become delusional. Fantasy has blurred with reality. It’s actually concerning. I think she needs an intervention. Her mum and boyfriend suck for not calling her out on the extreme face editing.

8F8B3ACE-1ADE-42A3-A9B4-33012B01D929.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
^ Kinda disturbing to see a grown woman act so strange, living some pretend online life.

Reactions: 6
The way she’s talking and posing in these TikToks again just come off as her trying so hard to look and come off a certain way. I feel like she just needs so much to appear pretty, cute, adorable etc like she’s trying so hard not to make any unflattering facial expressions. She never stops posing or showboating. It never seems natural and authentic. This wasn’t how she acted in those Versailles YouTube vlogs.

---
Awww man. It seems uploading those clips from the TikToks won’t play the sound. I wanted everyone to hear how weird/lame/contrived she sounded to me too. It’s just not how she naturally speaks.

---
^ Kinda disturbing to see a grown woman act so strange, living some pretend online life.
She just adores cos-playing as a younger, sexier, skinny woman. This is exhilarating for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't know what kind of face morphing technology she uses but she should call James Cameron and collaborate on Avatar 3.

• Haha