Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the left is what she sees, on the right is closer to reality.

1680272188459.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
On the left is what she sees, on the right is closer to reality.

View attachment 2068833
OMG it’s so funny you posted a pic of Ursula because I kid you not - when I looked at Amelia Liana’s Versailles trip YouTube vlog with the shocking REAL images of Alex, my brain started singing “COME ON YOU POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS!!!” because something about THIS pic of Alex makes me think of Ursula

A08DB3B4-4358-4BBB-867B-1074AC8AA7CD.jpeg

---
The distortion on her image here is so extreme and ridiculous, I just 🤯

8D00E3F2-730D-43E4-A7ED-D532D061FE0B.jpeg

---
She loves pulling this face when getting beauty or hair treatments in her IG stories.
I find it so nauseating. She seems so overly eager to come off as cute and zany.
It seems to me that Alex acts all “sexy” and cute in her social media content but her body language is awkward and a little dorky at public events and she laughs during her lives in a really dorky way. There’s just something so cringe and uncool about Alex to me.

View attachment 2069195
View attachment 2069195
---
🎶COME ON YOU POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS!!!🎶

538D2E10-5326-4BD0-B50E-3D58F98F614C.jpeg

---
Hmmm the pic that was meant to accompany this message above disappeared
Let’s try again:

She loves pulling this face when getting beauty or hair treatments in her IG stories.
I find it so nauseating. She seems so overly eager to come off as cute and zany.
It seems to me that Alex acts all “sexy” and cute in her social media content but her body language is awkward and a little dorky at public events and she laughs during her lives in a really dorky way. There’s just something so cringe and uncool about Alex to me.

E7E4611C-3137-442A-BCB3-006895F44667.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The reason she acts so awkwardly in public events as opposed to Instagram is because she’s on show and I’m guessing she’s worried people are going to be taking images of the real Alex.

Reactions: 5
The reason she acts so awkwardly in public events as opposed to Instagram is because she’s on show and I’m guessing she’s worried people are going to be taking images of the real Alex.
Yup. I too suspect she’s probably tense that people are getting to see her as she really is.
FA448CC4-675C-4FD8-AE12-860DD35074B1.jpeg
6A042B0F-1940-4C32-867B-8E2A6EA0092F.jpeg
D41AD78D-510D-4B1F-BB78-6D804316C97B.jpeg

---
What is this pose? 🤨
Not surprising she never once shared this ad she did for Bicester Village’s TikTok 2 years ago
BA46F6CA-016D-4F47-8DED-D141F7AED7B4.jpeg

Last edited:
Is she launching her own brand?

I haven’t heard that she is. Mind you, wouldn’t be surprised if she launched something. She shouldn’t be allowed to filter the absolute crap out of her face for adverts if she’s launching beauty products though but of course she will.

This doesn’t sell products

81320AA6-63B2-4111-A597-94B49EAA190E.jpeg

• Haha
Reality versus fiction again... It's not about what she looks like, it's the lying and manipulating, truly incredible...

1680401904486.png

1680402074150.png

1680402088198.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Alex serving up the usual extremely excessive filtering and face shape distortion for the Sunday Facial series. It’s so disheartening to see followers leave comments under these BLATANTLY retouched videos praising her flawless skin or calling her a beauty.

6987D40A-B1CC-41DB-B16B-E21FFFAA530C.jpeg
1C9A273B-EDB0-4730-AB7C-DC65E4F7ED14.jpeg
90CD10C8-580B-4C6C-A163-91DD24F84451.jpeg

• Angry
Was it a significant birthday? I can't think of anything worse that spending your birthday on a press trip with people who, however nice, are not your true friends and family. A bit weird. I would not be surprised at her wanting her own brand. Other than influencing, is she doing any major beauty editorial at the moment? If not, I feel she would miss the status of representing a recognised brand. I'm not sure her influencing career is progressing (please correct me if I'm wrong) and I feel at her age and with her experience she would crave having more status and recognition from peers. (Or maybe I'm just projecting my own insecurities!)

• Heart
What I don't understand is that in her natural state she's attractive, she's tall and fuller figured and has decent skin (without the filters). She's seriously cat fishing by dropping several dress sizes and making her face into a completely different shape. Wouldn't you be even more depressed by presenting this cartoon like image of yourself to the world when that's not how you look in reality?

Did you see what she just posted on IG Stories?
Give
Me
A
F**king
Break

She looks like a weird AI mannequin
Seriously, she is MENTAL

C4B0AB8E-FB33-4022-B87C-B267B71FADEE.jpeg

---
I’m so appalled by her last IG Stories selfie. Every time I think she’s gone far enough, she goes even further with the utterly insane filtering. How? How is she not ashamed of this utterly embarrassing and outrageously dishonest practice?!

Alessandra Steinherr needs an intervention.

Seriously, does she really think we are all THAT stupid that we can’t tell that these tacky A.I artwork style selfies are not what she looks like in person, on YouTube, in her lives or on Getty Images?!

A617DE8C-7704-4C92-BB03-D005C18EC24C.jpeg
2BABD080-332D-4B88-BE25-12EC4B0938BB.jpeg
FB35CCF1-1EA7-4786-856F-AC3F1F1542C5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Was it a significant birthday? I can't think of anything worse that spending your birthday on a press trip with people who, however nice, are not your true friends and family. A bit weird. I would not be surprised at her wanting her own brand. Other than influencing, is she doing any major beauty editorial at the moment? If not, I feel she would miss the status of representing a recognised brand. I'm not sure her influencing career is progressing (please correct me if I'm wrong) and I feel at her age and with her experience she would crave having more status and recognition from peers. (Or maybe I'm just projecting my own insecurities!)
I don’t think you’re projecting your insecurities at all, I bet she’s desperate for This Morning to call and request her services!! No doubt she’s sticking pins in her voodoo dolls of Sarah Jossell, Caroline Hirons, Ateh Jewel etc It must grate her tits that Sarah has *overtaken* her as a beauty guru especially as she was her minion when they worked together. I don’t think Alex holds any weight within the beauty sector even though she’s worked as a Beauty Editor. Rosie Green was one of her contemporaries as well, she now has a column in the Daily Mail magazine and regular on This Morning. ( yeah it’s shite but I like the beauty stuff!) I don’t feel she’s made the crossover. Having said that maybe she has met up with Telly executives in the flesh and erm well erm….

• Haha
She turned 48 although I think she'd rather have drilled screws through her toes than tell anyone that she turned 48. She's so extremely secretive about her age. Did anyone see her interview Idris Elba's wife, Sabrina? At one point, Sabrina made some comment that suggested she and Alex were perhaps around the same age (think Sabrina is 32) and Alex just paused and looked extremely hesitant because she wanted to correct Sabrina that, no, they are not in the same age group, but she would not give any other indication as to how old she was, it was pretty much a "let's just say I'm older than you and leave it at that" kinda explanation. Caroline Hirons and Samantha Chapman have absolutely no qualms about revealing their age. I'm 46 and when people ask how old I am, I don't even flinch or hesitate to answer truthfully. I am not remotely ashamed of my age.

I considered how it must have been a bit of a drag having to spend her actual birthday in Versailles on a work trip with other influencers.

Isn't Alex an editor of some online magazine? It might be as a contributing editor. I don't know. I remember checking Alex's engagement rate on Instagram and it seemed quite low which makes it surprising that brands pay her to showcase their products.

I know I'm clearly not Alex's biggest fan but I genuinely think she does a poor job of promoting skincare. Her social media content is always giving 'vanity project' rather than being skilled at highlighting the consumer benefits of using these products. I feel she's far more interested in looking 25 and skinny than actually convincing us of the benefits of a product.
---
What I don't understand is that in her natural state she's attractive, she's tall and fuller figured and has decent skin (without the filters). She's seriously cat fishing by dropping several dress sizes and making her face into a completely different shape. Wouldn't you be even more depressed by presenting this cartoon like image of yourself to the world when that's not how you look in reality?
You'd think, right? It's beyond me why Alex does this to herself. I am mystified by why she posts these impossibly perfected images of herself knowing she makes some of her income by hosting public promotion events and people will be there with their camera phones, taking raw images of her. You'd think she'd be thinking, wait, I can't retouch the crap out of myself when people have access to third-party YouTube videos of me and I'm always hosting events at Harrods and Selfridges!

Alex's cat fishing practises give Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Kenner a run for their money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's really disheartening that women like her seem scared to be in their 40's. What a terrible thing to project.

• Heart
If this has been posted already I apologise. This was from Victorias vlog “updating you what’s been going on” great shot of Alex doing what she loves best. Eating!
I had not seen that vlog still/screenshot from the vlog on this thread. Thank you for sharing. I wonder if Alex still enjoys these events or whether it's starting to become a bit of a drag for her despite the luxurious freebies.

That's not a flattering angle for Alex. Well, actually, it's would be absolutely fine if we weren't repeatedly exposed to hyper-perfected images of her on Instagram. She'd just be a perfectly fine-looking 40-something woman eating her dinner but our brains are set up for judgment and disappointment because we're like, who da f*ck is THAT?! Where's the 28 year old supermodel with dolphin-smooth skin, hollow cheekbones and the skinniest chin ever???
---
0E581842-358D-4B85-87DE-DEAE9115ECBD.jpeg
8DE40F5B-E01C-47D7-908F-6FF303393A79.jpeg
51D97526-D630-4345-AADF-EB8468EA57BD.jpeg
E1AC87A2-7A4E-4A2B-975C-19777AEE75A7.jpeg
8648B0A9-F8E7-4133-9AC1-EF2735BBA795.jpeg
6BE26876-97E4-4C4C-9420-39ABD8D4F9CA.jpeg

---
When basically anyone lets Alex do the filming at events … 😂

Last edited:
That whole Versailles dinner for a bunch of grifters reminds me of the dinner scenes from The Witches. Altho I love Anjelica Huston, so more the character she was playing and not her lol

1680564192589.png

1680564184899.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4