Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone on tiktok is brave enough to expose her before and after and that she goes viral, to the point where brands talk about this fakeness

But they all know and are scared of her
i don’t think they will… as she’s a nobody to the social media users of today. Maybe 10/15 years ago she was someone but she’s so irrelevant now.

Reactions: 2
Skin looks nice but face not as gaunt and delicate like on her own Instagram.
The jumper does nothing to flatter her physique.

Reactions: 5
She's hunching to be smaller, I used to do that wen I was 12 and was a head taller than all my classmates, I wanted to disappear as I felt like a weirdo (plus I just came to America from Poland and I have a long ass weird name lol, wasn't easy)... she's so confident when she's faking her videos looking like a conehead but in person she like bites her lip, hunches and tries to vanish into her way oversized clothes.

Reactions: 8
I wish people would just watch a few Alex Steinherr videos on YouTube before they praise her for “amazing bone structure” or “amazing cheekbones »

Reactions: 4
Alex Steinherr: People who accuse me of using beauty filters are just haters! I don’t use filters or edit my face!!

Also Alex Steinherr:

Yeah all that lying is just disrespectful especially when someone uses their face to sell products and make a profit off it. And those who question it get silenced. Wonder why...

There is a clip of her interviewing Kate moss on daily mail. She spends most of her time adjusting her silk pyjama looking suit so it hides her figure than listening to Kate. So sad . I would love to have her glowing clear skin and height,

There is a clip of her interviewing Kate moss on daily mail. She spends most of her time adjusting her silk pyjama looking suit so it hides her figure than listening to Kate. So sad . I would love to have her glowing clear skin and height,
She looked incredibly self conscious during that Kate Moss interview. The body language strongly suggested she felt very self-conscious and insecure as she kept looking down to check how her garment was sitting and she kept tugging down at her shirt and she kept flopping her head forward and giving it a little shake as if to revive her hair’s body or maybe ensure her hair was falling in a way that hides how chubby and full her cheeks are because she seems hell bent that we all believe she has hollow AF cheekbones.
I did feel pangs of pity for her but then I recall how she’s unashamedly and unapologetically profiting hugely from hawking a gazillion products on the basis that everyone believe her highly photoshopped/filtered/edited face is how she really looks. Nobody else I follow uses beauty filters to the extreme that Alex does. And yet she’ll gaslight the hell out of anybody who confronts her about it. But she’ll be very vocal about how honest and ethical she considers herself to be. I was genuinely a fan of Alex’s years ago and it’s sorely disappointing to discover she’s a wilful fraud.

Imagine how bad she's making her followers feel, who think they will *never* look as good as her. The worst kind of gaslighter

Reactions: 5