Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulu23

Chatty Member
What irritates me is the “follow me and I’ll follow you back on my private Instagram” lol... she could make 10 private instagrams and follow people, it doesn’t mean anything? She probably only uses it to follow people? Not sure if I’m making sense here but I think it’s quite offensive to her “fans” if she can’t follow back on her original and big following accounts
I think it’s supposed to be like a bts of Alex 😂like the people on the private insta will see different things to what she’d post on her main account🥲🥴

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
What I will never understand is how she thinks that she's the most victimised person, and wants to stop everything, this thread is quite tame and I would never think of sending death threats etc thats just idiots on instagram who find it funny. But i think she needs to be realistic and just stop reading it, she's an adult that needs to stop acting like a child and spoilt because a few followers have gone to her head, its not a sustainable job long term and she knows it so is trying to stay relevant. Most 'influencers' have 10/20 threads not 1
Say it louder for the people at the back 👏🏼

ThatGirl99

Ok what has actually happened to her face? She’s gone so overboard on filler that it just looks like she’s gained 7 stone. Her lips look utterly ridiculous. Can’t stand her.
I know, she completely ruined her face I don’t know how she thinks it looks nice surely her mum would of told her as well I know my mum would

Girlfriday

What has happened with her? Ive seen her stories ranting about some girl but I can't make sense of what's happened?
I think the gist (from what I understand amongst all the ranting) is that she had a boyfriend ages ago who left his girlfriend Hannah for her. Said boyfriend then left alex to go back to Hannah and they’re still together now.

The other week, Hannah posted a video of hate messages she had received on her Tiktok and she was saying that the hate messages had come from Alex, as when she originally got them they said a different user name then all the messages changed from that user name to being from ‘alex rants’ or whatever her newest account was called (been deleted since this drama).

Basically Hannah is alleging that alex had made an account on tiktok in past, left hate, forgot about the messages then changed the name of her account to ‘alex rants’ and then because she changed the user name, it changed the user name on all the previous posts (that she had forgotten about and wrote under old username). She deleted the account straight away and denies this is what happened and I think she said that tiktok deleted the account. Alex is accusing Hannah of editing the pics so people think she was leaving hate messages.

She keeps referring to people setting up accounts about her and her boyfriend, she might be saying this is Hannah but not sure.

I’ve always thought she was a dick but Is she okay on about don’t come at her about a water bottle if you’re on medical contraception?! Jesus this girl is something else man 🤣🤣🤣

gossiplurkerx

I think the following her private Instagram thing is to see if she can catch any of us out. Heard to influencers making up pages to try expose tattlers

What irritates me is the “follow me and I’ll follow you back on my private Instagram” lol... she could make 10 private instagrams and follow people, it doesn’t mean anything? She probably only uses it to follow people? Not sure if I’m making sense here but I think it’s quite offensive to her “fans” if she can’t follow back on her original and big following accounts

Blueberrymuffin

Not sure if I'm a minority but I really like the girl who does dead sweet, I think she seems a genuinely nice woman
I was very late to the tik tok party so I'm still getting used to it, Alex videos popped on on my fyp and she just happened to mention this page, so I popped over to have a look, I've already lost hours and hours catching up, totally agree with everything said about Alex, Eden Harvey, but I'm honestly surprised no-one has mentioned dead sweet / Grace and Kelly Mcguire! I don't know what it is about these pair but I could honestly cringe myself inside out when I see their vids!

ThatGirl99

It won’t let me upload it on here but Manrika has posted an Instagram story about Alex her user is Manrikakhaira

KB2611

Given the snippet I saw on Manrika’s story she definitely is 🤣🤣 I think I feel sorry for her, how shit your life must be to bang your tambourine this much and have the amount of arguments and rants she has 🤣🤣

RosePetalsxo

She is all about positivity but only when it comes to herself. She’s a negative nelly to everyone, mainly her actual followers but when it comes to people addressing her it must all be positive. Hence why she has filtered out the words fat, ugly, square and minecraft from her comment section.

Just because she can’t stand the fact that she actually looks like this—
3BB02E51-CD96-4657-BAE0-E0E336871D49.jpeg

Bostonxx

VIP Member
See this manrika girl has she even reacted to Alex basically saying everyone says she complains because of her? It's weird everyone says it because it's true 😂😂