Alex Light

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and em clarkson are being horrific to people in the comments, a bunch of mean girls who hate anyone disagreeing with them 🤮
Came here to say the exact same thing! Proper mean girl vibes from both of them. I love it when their masks slip.

Also, classic Alex to highlight the 'if you were a mother you'd understand' comments. Whilst I don't agree with someone using that as the basis of their argument, I'm sure comments like that are few and far between. She's trying to deflect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
The pair of them literally can't ever see anything wrong with what they have said and deflect it all back to everyone else. How dare we have a different opinion to them? They have made me so angry today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
The pair of them literally can't ever see anything wrong with what they have said and deflect it all back to everyone else. How dare we have a different opinion to them? They have made me so angry today.
Totally agree. I think both of them and Nelly have made fools of themselves. I’m sure we’ll get a lot of ranting from Alex later which she’ll no doubt then delete 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen as many people disagree with her as on today’s post. It’s ludicrous. I’m not a prude and I embrace being positive your body, but there is just no justification for strutting around the streets in sexy lingerie and I don’t understand what it’s achieving. The woman in question isn’t even overweight! What is the point? I wouldn’t really want my 8 year old son seeing that to be honest, it’s inappropriate, there’s a time and a place.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I find Alex irritating and Clarkson frankly insufferable.

Both incredibly entitled. The posting and then deleting makes Alex look unhinged.

I pretty much think Alex is still suffering from ED etc because she can’t just ‘be’ in a bigger body - she needs to drone on and on and constantly post pictures of when she was thin Like she’s trying to justify it.

I don’t think she’s resilient enough for the social media / the public eye.

Everyone saying her Dad looks like Philip Scholfield but I just think he looks like Dave with grey hair 😆
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Isn’t differing opinions supposed to open discussion around the topics they want to put in our faces? But no instead they are on the defensive acting like the spoilt little brats they are
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
I think all they are doing is publicising one woman’s ego trip. How is prancing about in almost bondage-esq lingerie empowering?

Clarkson has a great figure and tries to give the impression that she’s lumpy and bumpy and proud, but it’s all bull, because there are no issues with it, and it really irks me that she tries to pretend otherwise.
Alex has not recovered from her eating disorder -its just manifesting in a different way, which is why she’s screaming out for reassurance because she cannot stand her own body especially as she’s getting bigger. It’s really sad to watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
Totally agree with everyone else and it's made me feel so much better. Really I'm not bothered about being blocked as I was unfollowing now anyway but I was a bit upset to have my opinion, that I put across politely, just disregarded because it didn't fit her narrative. Where's the female empowerment there? Just cancelling other women that don't agree with you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
Alex has not recovered from her eating disorder -its just manifesting in a different way, which is why she’s screaming out for reassurance because she cannot stand her own body especially as she’s getting bigger. It’s really sad to watch.
I actually never thought of it that way but this is spot on. 👏 She needs constant reassurance that she is beautiful and bigger bodies are beautiful. She's addicted to the validation her platform brings her because she's obviously not happy with the way she looks now.

I think she needs to get a different job because she is far too fragile to cope with differing opinions. She's pretty much proved it today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
I actually never thought of it that way but this is spot on. 👏 She needs constant reassurance that she is beautiful and bigger bodies are beautiful. She's addicted to the validation her platform brings her because she's obviously not happy with the way she looks now.

I think she needs to get a different job because she is far too fragile to cope with differing opinions. She's pretty much proved it today.
She's been doing it a lot recently tbh, and the dirty deleting is becoming a common occurrence. Just to offer a different perspective, I think she looks like she has lost a lot of weight recently/ since her wedding ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
She isn't particularly intelligent, all she knows how to do is yell her point into her echo chamber, and then stick her fingers in her ears. She absolutely hates people not agreeing with her, and isn't capable of formulating a response, or develop a discussion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
She isn't particularly intelligent, all she knows how to do is yell her point into her echo chamber, and then stick her fingers in her ears. She absolutely hates people not agreeing with her, and isn't capable of formulating a response, or develop a discussion.
Agreed but tbh I think her motivation is money now. She's got a book she needs to sell along with more overpriced clothes. She gets the engagement from these inflammatory posts which then means more interest from brands plus she can plug her own products! She's not daft !

Is it just me that finds the husband incredibly unfunny ? He pretends he doesn't know he's being filmed when clearly he's aware! 🙄... most odd!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
When she’s saying abuse doesn’t come in to? Does she not think about a child who may of been sexually abused, and been made to feel ashamed of their body. That’s what I thought, and I agree with the ladies comment.

891B1B92-6AB1-478F-85E9-C6F576EC1EED.png

Also the comment about teenagers walking around in underwear, completely agree with. Not sure what world she thinks we are living in, but it’s not this one she’s imagining.

Been loosing interest in her but for me this has tipped it over the edge
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When she’s saying abuse doesn’t come in to? Does she not think about a child who may of been sexually abused, and been made to feel ashamed of their body. That’s what I thought, and I agree with the ladies comment.

View attachment 1171406
Also the comment about teenagers walking around in underwear, completely agree with. Not sure what world she thinks we are living in, but it’s not this one she’s imagining.

Been loosing interest in her but for me this has tipped it over the edge
Plus her post about the intention being to ' spark a debate ' so why has she blocked people that have disagreed and commented on that post today ?

Her let's move on ...yes let's move on so I can show you what I want you all to buy next! 😏
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
They’re debating taking the post down because they’re getting so much flack for it…..good! I don’t condone the trolling but surely they must realise they’ve made a massive error of judgment on this one
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
OK why does she say these comments are coming in thick and fast..... That comment wasn't even on the bleeping post! It's from 28 weeks ago. Honestly clearly for more engagement/drama.
Screenshot_20220405_143157_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220405_143210_com.instagram.android.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Can someone please grab the post Alex has just put up before she changes her mind and deletes it ! Apparently the people that disagreed with the post have made her mad!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
OK why does she say these comments are coming in thick and fast..... That comment wasn't even on the bleeping post! It's from 28 weeks ago. Honestly clearly for more engagement/drama. View attachment 1172740View attachment 1172741
Admittedly I haven't sat and read every single comment from the post from yesterday, but I haven't seen any misogyny or slut shaming - none whatsoever. Just intelligent women trying to express their opinion and have a conversation about it. The only childish comments I've seen are the ones from Clarkson.

They both need to accept that people aren't always going to agree with them and that doesn't make them a troll, sexist etc.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbh I really don’t see what all this fuss and drama is about. It’s a woman walking around in her underwear for attention and to provoke a reaction.

They’ve got what they wanted?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I honestly wish my life was that drama free that I had time to be outraged at a woman looking for attention walking down the street in lingerie. Like do they both really have time to argue and be triggered by people not agreeing with them? Behave.

No one gives a tit and I’m sure that Nelly woman is enjoying all the attention she craves
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.