Alex Brigham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex you need to listen to your closest TT friends. You are not thinking about T and the kids. And they are right why do you keep going into Angies live. Get a grip!!

Oh dear Alex, sitting on your friends? I am so glad some of the lovely ladies are seeing for what you are. Morals!! You haven't got any.

Alex where are you now? Not sticking up for all your friends now are you? Clairebear, snel Paula etc. They have been trolled by OnlyTony and not once have you stuck up for them. They have always had your backs. Shame on you!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And saying horrible things to a pregnant lady, who has always had your back. You are vile!

Reactions: 1
Alex where are you now? Not sticking up for all your friends now are you? Clairebear, snel Paula etc. They have been trolled by OnlyTony and not once have you stuck up for them. They have always had your backs. Shame on you!!!!!

he’s too far up miss reds arse to care about anyone else. he’s a bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh dear Alex, are your pants on fire? Oh no! You don't wear any do you? Vile piece of tit!!

Reactions: 2
i firmly believe he’s caused all this about miss red. he’s a liar and i wouldn’t trust him as far as i could throw him!! he’s not a friend to anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He was on live last night, and some of the ladies sticking up for him. And basically blaming the lady who bought it to his attention. You low life weirdo!!!!

Alex your are a narcissistic!! I heard what you said to that young girl on your live. Saying she looked austic. Wow just wow!!

Stop saying that people are part of PLM if they go into someone's live. Honestly I am starting to wonder if it's you in that group

Alex if anyone had a victim complex its you. How dare you say that to your friends who supported you in the risings.
Also can I add, your jokes are not funny. How dare you say to someone you are going to expose them. Then upset the poor lady. FFS, if anyone needs exposing it's you.
Also you need to reign your misses in.