Alex Brigham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a whopper.
How he didn’t have a thread already has blown my mind 😂

Angies little lap dog of the month, a witch boy who loves having a go at women, one of the most annoying twats on tiktok.

He’s currently in Connors live having beef with that other gobshite Burns throwing the P word around

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alex is the biggest clout chaser on the app, in & out of lives all day & night.
Big up the women in Connor's live that have just told him about himself 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
Just came across this, if your on tattle 👏👏👏👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll be honest I was surprised when someone said he had a gf as I genuinely thought he was gay 🤦🏼‍♀️. I’m guessing he doesn’t work as he’s literally on TikTok ALL DAY ! He’s on before I go to work, still there when I have a break and still bloody there when I finish ! His gf must have the patience of a saint as there is no way I’d be happy if my other half spent them much time on live, let alone with a group of cackling witches! Honestly if that was my partner I’d be giving them the 👢 quick sharp along with telling them to get in the real world

Reactions: 9
Can anyone fill me in who is the voice notes Angie is playing just now. I thought it was Alex but maybe not. Its something to do with Pearl.

Can anyone fill me in who is the voice notes Angie is playing just now. I thought it was Alex but maybe not. Its something to do with Pearl.
Charlie the gypsy who used to be Angie's bestie. He recorded Angie when she did her naughty clapper routine and sent it round whatsapp

Alex when he finds out he has his own thread...

Angie when she finds out Alex has his own thread and all the attention isn't on her...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t he send it to J and Miss red who helped to distribute?
That wouldn't surprise me!
---
I’ll be honest I was surprised when someone said he had a gf as I genuinely thought he was gay 🤦🏼‍♀️. I’m guessing he doesn’t work as he’s literally on TikTok ALL DAY ! He’s on before I go to work, still there when I have a break and still bloody there when I finish ! His gf must have the patience of a saint as there is no way I’d be happy if my other half spent them much time on live, let alone with a group of cackling witches! Honestly if that was my partner I’d be giving them the 👢 quick sharp along with telling them to get in the real world
Hold up hold up ...there's no way that bloke has a girlfriend unless she's called Eric ..ffs the guy is as gay as a Morris dancers convention. Any girlfriend he has is in his head as a cover story😅😅 there's no way a woman would put up with him kissing Angies crusty arse all day and night. He's a proper Humpty Dumpty who thrives on creating drama and watching everyone argue. He sits there taking notes banning people who have an opinion that doesn't fit Angies or his narrative. Maybe him and Angie the ginger minge have a secret cyber relationship😉 let's face it ..no one else would want to tap either of them😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I missed that, was it when she was in the shower thinking about Ricksta?
I think it was when she had the private Clapper and got her bits out and put fingers in places. I didn’t see but I remember it happening. I’ve got enough trauma to deal with without seeing that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
That wouldn't surprise me!
---

Hold up hold up ...there's no way that bloke has a girlfriend unless she's called Eric ..ffs the guy is as gay as a Morris dancers convention. Any girlfriend he has is in his head as a cover story😅😅 there's no way a woman would put up with him kissing Angies crusty arse all day and night. He's a proper Humpty Dumpty who thrives on creating drama and watching everyone argue. He sits there taking notes banning people who have an opinion that doesn't fit Angies or his narrative. Maybe him and Angie the ginger minge have a secret cyber relationship😉 let's face it ..no one else would want to tap either of them😷
He’s def gay , the way he gossips going from room to room . No str8 man would ever. he’s the puppet master here without a doubt . Whispering into angies and others ears to construct a narrative . But when poop hits the fan he’s nowhere to be seen. He thinks he’s this clever guy who knows everything and everyone when in fact he’s so transparent . He’s an enabler who refuses to call out real bad behaviour . What person allows a friend who’s clearly not coping to make an absolute mess of themselves in front of 100s. I know I wouldn’t allow my friend to damage herself like that . I’d shut it down for my friends best interest . These people have absolutely sucked the fun out of tik tok bringing their boring lonely lives to tik tok . I would never trust a person who isn’t True to themselves as they are always Displaying a character not the real self . Gay gay gay

Reactions: 12
He’s def gay , the way he gossips going from room to room . No str8 man would ever. he’s the puppet master here without a doubt . Whispering into angies and others ears to construct a narrative . But when poop hits the fan he’s nowhere to be seen. He thinks he’s this clever guy who knows everything and everyone when in fact he’s so transparent . He’s an enabler who refuses to call out real bad behaviour . What person allows a friend who’s clearly not coping to make an absolute mess of themselves in front of 100s. I know I wouldn’t allow my friend to damage herself like that . I’d shut it down for my friends best interest . These people have absolutely sucked the fun out of tik tok bringing their boring lonely lives to tik tok . I would never trust a person who isn’t True to themselves as they are always Displaying a character not the real self . Gay gay gay
💯 correct 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
Alex is getting mad because he’s been called out for being a C U N T

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7