Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarlyJones92

Heard this so many times! About Cilla Black and I grew up really admiring her I met her once but in the company of a mutual friend so she treated me as an ‘equal’ to her but heard continuously she’s not a nice person
I knew people who ran a production company who said Cilla was a bitch to staff nice to anybody famous that might explain her friendship with Paul Ogrady

Reactions: 2

waz101

I had a friend who was cabin crew who said that Natalie Anglesey was the worst passenger ever, she screamed at the crew constantly and they had to get the pilot to calm her down (and threaten to restrain her). Thing is I couldn't remember who she was? My friend eventually sent me a link to this woman who used to present 'Open Air' on BBC1 daytime with Eamon Holmes and Bob Wellings, Patti Caldwell and Mavis Nicholson in the 1980's.

She must have made some enemies at the BBC as she never worked in TV after 'Open Air' ended. A legend in her own mind.

She isn't even mentioned on the BBC site and I only remember the show because my Mam was friends with Patti Caldwell.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p015vywg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Falkor

VIP Member
A member of my family works with Paddy and Freddie, both absolutely fab apparently. Freddie is a bit more cautious about opening up to people until he knows them.

Reactions: 1