Air hostesses celebrity stories

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these are definitely true. My best mate was crew for years and my ex is a pilot. Some celebs are sooo entitled and rude. The supermodel is Naomi, she’s a nightmare. No crew have a good word to say about her.

Reactions: 15
The property presenter who seats her kids in economy is Kirstie Allsopp isn’t it? I’m sure that story blew up on Twitter last year?!

I want to know who the horny Cheshire housewife is 😳😂

Reactions: 17
The property presenter who seats her kids in economy is Kirstie Allsopp isn’t it? I’m sure that story blew up on Twitter last year?!
I firmly believe it is. I used to be cabin crew, had Kirstie Allsopp on a flight once. One of the rudest people I've ever come across.

I completely agree with people saying that Kate Moss and Kylie Minogue are both lovely. They really are. I met Kate Moss twice on flights and both times she was absolutely lovely as was Kylie. A friend of mine who worked for a different airline also met Kylie onboard and also said how nice she was.

Reactions: 16
I firmly believe it is. I used to be cabin crew, had Kirstie Allsopp on a flight once. One of the rudest people I've ever come across.

I completely agree with people saying that Kate Moss and Kylie Minogue are both lovely. They really are. I met Kate Moss twice on flights and both times she was absolutely lovely as was Kylie. A friend of mine who worked for a different airline also met Kylie onboard and also said how nice she was.
I’ve met both socially & concur they’re lovely! I was shocked tbh at how ‘normal’ & unstarry Kylie was!
From those stories, it seems flying brings out the worst in some people 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I want to know who the horny Cheshire housewife is 😳😂
Has to be Ester surely c

Reactions: 4
I know someone very well thar was a pilot for private aircrafts (he also had flown with commercial),he has worked all over and especially Brazil,one of the lovelies guys he said he ever met was Ayrton Senna,he said just a great polite bloke,as my friend was F1 fan,they used to talk about it loads of times when he met him,gave him a lovely framed photograph of him,he treasures.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It doesn’t say when, so that makes it difficult to decide! I wondered about Lauren whilst she was still married to Paul. Or Dawn Ward, when pissed (so most of the time then).
I immediately thought Ampika but Lauren is a bit of a state so could believe it was her! I’ve not watched it for years so not sure who Ester is...!

Reactions: 3
My mum was a CSD for British Airways for over 30 years and have heard many stories over the years. I’ve messaged her to send me everything she knows/remembers. Nothing that juicy but she did meet Diana on Concorde on a flight from London -> New York. Watch this space!

Reactions: 6
I've heard that Cilla Black was loathed by cabin crew all over the world.

Reactions: 18
Not cabin crew but a good old friend of mine worked the cruise liners for thirty years and he always said that the 'real' posh folk, 'old money' were always the politest and the best end of cruise tippers...he hated 'new money' folk back in the 80s, really rude arrogant buggers.

One tip, never be rude to the person bringing your food ;)

Reactions: 24
Cilla & Lulu are the two who are universally loathed.

I don't put much faith in anyone's opinion if they randomly meet a celeb in public (most would get frustrated if several people approached them for selfies/autographs while at Tesco or wherever else) but you can always tell a lot about someone by how they treat those in customer service.

Reactions: 13
I heard from a very good friend who worked 1st class Virgin back in the 2000s that Liz Hurley was a right witch. She talked to her like dirt, even using the F word when she didn’t get her way.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was a follower of this account before it disappeared. So someone I follow shared it so I went and followed. I was on there for a bit and got loads of goss and seen loads of the comments about the Celebs the newspaper article haven’t named. Then they put a story on asking if people were cabin crew or not. Anyone who clicked not were blocked from the account because apparently it was for cabin crew only. Then it disappeared all together 🤷‍♀️ It was nice while it lasted!
Apparently they had been a private account for a long time but then became public and loads of people followed. Maybe they got a warning from someone cos some of the comments made a certain few look like absolute arseholes!

Reactions: 6
Always the Z List celebrities who are the worst!
I was thinking the same! I’ve heard people like Richard Arnold, davina mccoll and Kirstie alsop were rude but in the grand scheme of things are probably completely unknown in other countries yet someone like Kate moss / kylie are lovely!!

Reactions: 3