Air hostesses celebrity stories

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen that Instagram page, someone said Kim Kardashian was lovely, a few seemed to say Kendall always put a jacket over her head to sleep, and there were loads saying Mark Wright used to try to blag free upgrades

Reactions: 4
I worked as cabin crew for around 10 years never had any real problems with any celebrities I tended to pretend to not know who they are and a lot of the time you are too busy to realise...I had served Paul Hollywood a couple of times and was about to say to him you look like that guy from bake off when I checked the manifest and it was him 🤣. My absolute favourites and the nicest people ever have been Stephen Fry and Susanna Reid though they are both very wonderful, polite and down to earth people!

Reactions: 10
I was on the same flight as Russell Crowe once and he is so normal and so nice!

Reactions: 5
Ive heard this is the reason why she pretty disappeared from TV. Be nice to everyone you meet on the way because you’ll meet them again on the way down.
I knew people who ran a production company who said Cilla was a witch to staff nice to anybody famous that might explain her friendship with Paul Ogrady

Reactions: 7
Heard this so many times! About Cilla Black and I grew up really admiring her I met her once but in the company of a mutual friend so she treated me as an ‘equal’ to her but heard continuously she’s not a nice person
I knew people who ran a production company who said Cilla was a witch to staff nice to anybody famous that might explain her friendship with Paul Ogrady

Reactions: 2
The Wards don’t have any proper money, so I’m curious to know how they got on the yacht! I think that she is one of John Caudwell’s primary arse lickers, so maybe it’s his. The Wards have basically turned their house into a cosmetic surgery clinic because they couldn’t sell it and couldn’t afford to live in it.

(John Caudwell set up Phones 4U and smartly sold it for billions before the business later bit the dust. His exploits with the ladies make for interesting reading. One of his former girlfriends got off with him by standing in the garden of his Staffordshire mansion in an evening dress, playing violin after (I think) a helicopter carrying him and his girlfriend of the time landed. Things soon went badly wrong, who’d have guessed? He puts the celebs to shame.)
[/QUOTE
I met John Caldwell at one of his charity balls with my husband. So cold and not very nice. He only wanted to hang out with z list celebrities. Shame for someone who does so much for charity - I thought he’d be more humble but I was mistaken.
I met John Caudewell at one of his charity ball events. He was cold and not very nice. I was surprised - I thought he’d be more humble seeing the amount of charity work he does. He was only interested in mingling with the z-list celebrities who were all gushing over him. I live near Dawn Ward, but have never seen her! 😂 I’ve seen other housewives around and about when they are being filmed though. My friend rented a house from Rachel Lugo, and she met Nicole Sealey (RHOC) in a local beauticians and said how down to earth she was. My mate also ran a coffee shop that Paddy Mcguiness frequented and said how lovely he was. Freddie flintoff lived next door to one of my friends and she thought he was great - really down to earth and was a good neighbour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Speaking of Dawn Ward , she has been travelling all over during lockdown posting pics of her with the family on various Yacht‘s / locations in the med with lots of different families/ social groups .
Also meeting up with family & friends in big groups for dinner at an Indian restaurant in Halifax ( on extra lockdown restrictions) now surprise surprise the Ward family have Covid, she even said in an interview with MEN she didn’t think they would get it ... flouted every lockdown restriction Dawn , really 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought the same when I saw that interview! I actually unfollowed her on Instagram ages ago during lockdown because it annoyed me so much about how casual the family were, and always out as you said and now she’s shocked they had it?! Thick doesn’t cover it haha

Reactions: 3
A member of my family works with Paddy and Freddie, both absolutely fab apparently. Freddie is a bit more cautious about opening up to people until he knows them.

Reactions: 1