Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she’d gone😆 no stories coming up for me and last grid is 2017. Am I blocked or restricted or what

She actually thinks everyone has rich parents and get things handed to them. No I've worked my arse off for the things I have and zero help from the council etc. Give me a break.

Reactions: 2
She actually thinks everyone has rich parents and get things handed to them. No I've worked my arse off for the things I have and zero help from the council etc. Give me a break.
Oh sure Jaysus she thinks the world is against her! We all have struggles, some more major than others, but we don't feel the need to plaster things on social media and look for sympathy and what not! Attention and narcissism.

I knew the minute I saw the story of her in a hospital gown something like this was coming! Running out of anything to post so now the 'egg freezing journey'. She asked herself that question in the question box 😂

So she broke the law and was caught speeding and rightfully got a fine for it and is now complaining???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love how she constantly berates the Irish government and calls them vile names yet it's the government who have housed her when she decided she didn't want to pay too much rent and harassed them for it and is perfectly willing to take whatever form of social welfare she is claiming.

She's a whingebag, either comes on to complain about something or look for something for free (wheels for heidi now since her legs are giving out.) your dogs, you pay for their care.

Ya it's sort of hypocritical. Bangs on at people dogs are for life blah blah blah. Well f*cking pay for the wheels then, don't come on begging for them for free playing the poor mouth!

Don’t watch this one anymore but was just a scrolling on insta and seen the first comment under molly maes post from this one giving out to her for not using her platform to talk about what’s happening in the world etc etc 🥴

• Haha
She has managed to make the situation in Gaza about herself 🤣 I have seen it all now. Side note: She is still out of work. Guarantee she's fleecing the state for illness benefit whilst giving out about the government in her little to no rent rent RAS house.

Don’t watch this one anymore but was just a scrolling on insta and seen the first comment under molly maes post from this one giving out to her for not using her platform to talk about what’s happening in the world etc etc 🥴
She’s unhinged!

• Haha
She has posted on spin south west too about it too and aimed it at the breakfast show. It’s not a political station she needs to get a grip and tune into newstalk

The second dog is dead now so there's another excuse for 6 months off work. Should she call the council now and tell them that she has no dogs anymore so doesn't need the RAS house?!

It’s either all going to be she can’t live anymore and cryptic posts so people feel sorry for her or she is going to leave and blame the government for her not working and of course her family! The poor dogs lived a painful last few years and didn’t deserve to suffer because she couldn’t live without them!

Reactions: 3
Breakdown is on the way cause she has feck all to post about now that the dogs are gone

• Haha
Hopefully she can now move away for herself and start fresh somewhere else. She obviously hates it here.

Reactions: 3
Sooner her physco ass f**ks off now her mutts are dead the better! She is a total headwreck

• Haha