Aimeeeewills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be making money from her “mukbang” videos lol
In all honesty I think I would rather sell my Fanny than record myself eating like a pig to thousands 😭✋🏽
Was thinking the same. It could be Onlyfans or fetish weirdos who like good looking girls eating and making disgusting noises

She could be making money from her “mukbang” videos lol
In all honesty I think I would rather sell my Fanny than record myself eating like a pig to thousands 😭✋🏽
She gets an average of 20 likes per video so it’s doubtful 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Another thing "liderally" wtf you dose you're LITERALLY from Cork what is this accent she's putting on?

• Heart
I though this gaff was her forever home when she moved in before xmas but now she must be out in a few weeks
I’d say she 100% knew it would only be for a few months in the hopes that she’s going to claim her and two children are homeless to the council and be housed quicker

Reactions: 3
I just dont get her at all
You are not the only one. I’m not sure how she thinks she is an influencer. On another note it looks like one father has given permission for child’s face to be shown and the second father has denied it. Would love to know the tea on her. Is it true the second child was conceived while still going out with the first baby daddy

Why is she giving out about having to find somewhere else when she said it herself that she knew it was going to be a short term lease when she started renting?

This one is on tik tok complaining that the tik tok creator fund isn’t available in Ireland. Why would that bother her? What content does she think she creates 😂😂😂 get a job

Reactions: 2
Must be true that the kids have different Dad's. She put up another pic with the toddlers face covered but not the baby's face. Strange since she had a pic of the ex and the baby a while ago saying they were twins 🤣

She’ll probably say it’s cause the older son is getting older & more recognisable or something but it’s defo odd

She must have fucked up big time . First baby daddy has a proper job she could have no house worries and they were def together taking nine months off birth of baby no two….

She has a video on TikTok claiming just only get her nails done 3 weeks ago. No aimee, u got them done 5 & a half weeks ago 😱🤢

Crying on tik tok that she has to move back to her mothers. Cry me a river
Why have these children if you’ve no where to rare them? But it’s always the governments fault. She moved into that house knowing it was going to be a short lease so she has no reason to be on crying.

Why have these children if you’ve no where to rare them? But it’s always the governments fault. She moved into that house knowing it was going to be a short lease so she has no reason to be on crying.
She’s a joke. Get off your lazy hole & get a job. Take some responsibility for yourself. I’d set myself on fire before I’d cry on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is the government meant to hand out houses as soon as anyone gets pregnant?

Is the government meant to hand out houses as soon as anyone gets pregnant?
Yes, and give them OPF benefit too🙄. Sick of it!! Worse thing we ever did was get married and buy our own house. I know accident’s can happen, but I know of people with multiple baby daddies living on these benefits. It’s a joke !!