Aimeeeewills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird how it’s always her mam who has to mind the kids for her is the baby daddy that useless or is it because he’s always with her too because as someone mentioned she’s just playing the single parent for the benefits
Isn’t there two baby daddies probably easier just to get her mam to do it. Maybe she’s with a new fella in dublin?

Isn’t there two baby daddies probably easier just to get her mam to do it. Maybe she’s with a new fella in dublin?
Not sure if they’re really is or it’s just a rumour. It was mentioned here there was but then a few days later Amy posted the 1st baby’s daddy holding the youngest child saying they were like twins.

Reactions: 1
How does she stay in such good shape and all the carbs she eats?! Pizza dipped in garlic again the weekend gone 🥹

I really think she’s playing the single parent to claim everything she can..does she work?

Her TikTok about voting… 😬 people can have their own opinions and vote however they want but what she is on about has literally nothing to do with what the referendum is about

Reactions: 3
Ambassador for tax zap and getting involved in politics now! No end to the talents!
---
I really think she’s playing the single parent to claim everything she can..does she work?
Rumours about of? I doubt it’s true .TBF she would do well from it. She’s a lot better looking than most doing it

Really tho who is she?? I know shes pals with that hairdresser fella stephen who does just jordans hair but doesnt make her a content creator or anyone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really tho who is she?? I know shes pals with that hairdresser fella stephen who does just jordans hair but doesnt make her a content creator or anyone!!!
It’s scary that’s society has created this pretence that likes of her with 10.9k followers can consider herself an influencer. Wouldn’t ya love revenue to hammer them for all the gifts. No doubt drawing jobseekers, child benefits ,house on HAP . Payments from baby daddies, Taxzap and whatever brands pay her (which according to her is a lot) . No wonder there’s a generation influenced into thinking there is no need to get a real job.

Can someone please tell this pig bleep that her videos of her being a horrible disgusting pig is NOT MUKBANG

• Haha
I think it’s bleeping hilarious that she has 10k fake followers and went and bought a blue tick 🫤🫠🫠

• Haha
She’s claiming she doesn’t get HAP, how is she paying her rent, getting endless food deliveries & beauty treatments? Something isn’t ringing true

She’s claiming she doesn’t get HAP, how is she paying her rent, getting endless food deliveries & beauty treatments? Something isn’t ringing true
Was she asked somewhere? She must be getting Hap, lone parent and maintance from the Dad. I know someone doing similar and she's doing better than me working!

Reactions: 3
Where she is would be at least €1.5K a month. How is she affording that without HAP?

She could be making money from her “mukbang” videos lol
In all honesty I think I would rather sell my Fanny than record myself eating like a pig to thousands 😭✋🏽

• Haha