ahouse_ourhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably gets carers allowance.

QUOTE="sickofem, post: 3136523, member: 14442"]
She says it’s because she’s a carer for her eldest, who just turned 20 & goes to uni!! I guess she doesn’t need to work though as she never stops spending so presumably her hubby works to keep them all!
[/QUOTE]

Can’t believe she’s put a countdown up for her kitchen makeover!!! 🙄 then tells people to set a reminder!!! She’s so dull & boring so can’t imagine it’s anything great!! From the bits she’s put up it looks like she spent ages painting the cupboards the same colour anyway!!

Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with these constant “reveals” these home accounts have. A reveal for pretty much everything. Always have the same 4 songs as their reel music too.
“Level up”
“I love you baby”
“Yum”
Or that french song (can’t remember the name).
No originality what so ever.

Countdown to the kitchen reveal :rolleyes: Really? She’s the most boring woman on Instagram who the hell is setting reminders for this tit? Remember tho, it WAS NOT done on a budget😒 duck of you work shy melt.

I unfollowed about a month ago and haven’t missed her at all.
nothing to miss!!! Same old all the time isn’t it!!! Honestly the most dull person EVER!!

I can’t even see much difference in the kitchen!!! The shiny black tiles still look tit!!!

Reactions: 1
Had a quick peek to see if she had livened up but no…. Still the same clinical decor and no fun outside the house 🏡

Reactions: 3
Had a quick peek to see if she had livened up but no…. Still the same clinical decor and no fun outside the house 🏡
Seriously the most boring person ever, she’s only come back to show off the birthday decor because that’s literally all she seems to do!!! Shop & decorate!! Boring house too!!

• Haha
Anyone still here & following Amy? Only ever comes on story's to show us her new reveal... then has the cheek to put on her story that her accounts hidden, could ppl give it a like etc. Bit rich when she barely posts or comes on insta. That's why her reach is tit
I'm still waiting for the little spare room to be done which she has been going on about for about 4 years, & seems to change everything else in the gaff but dosent bother finishing that ( that's if shes even started it!)

Anyone still here & following Amy? Only ever comes on story's to show us her new reveal... then has the cheek to put on her story that her accounts hidden, could ppl give it a like etc. Bit rich when she barely posts or comes on insta. That's why her reach is tit
I'm still waiting for the little spare room to be done which she has been going on about for about 4 years, & seems to change everything else in the gaff but dosent bother finishing that ( that's if shes even started it!)

Yeah I agree, she really is the most dull & boring person ever, her grid posts & reveals are too!

She just sits on her arse spending her husbands money on expensive home shite that looks boring as , and that’s why she won’t do that spare room it’s too much like hard work , she needs to get a job and get in the real world like the rest of us

Reactions: 5
Booorrrrriiiinngggg!! Seriously so dull! Her dreary grey & plastic garden is as depressing as her & her content!!!

Booorrrrriiiinngggg!! Seriously so dull! Her dreary grey & plastic garden is as depressing as her & her content!!!
I was never a fan of all the grey stuff tbh, but alot of the other influencers are now going more natural warm colours. Shes still stuck in grey this grey that. Replacing anything she can for no reason, yet dosent have a job. She has a disposable income tho 😏🤔

If I see that garden reel one more time!!!! :cautious: It was nice to see the first couple of times but she now reposts it constantly. Ffs!