ahouse_ourhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont see no life in the house. You see no one else or anyone in garden enjoying the sunshine! All you see is the kitchen window and tap running!
And the bloody cat!

She seems obsessed with everything being perfect, not long ago her daughter wanted a pet, I think it was a hamster or something & she made an area for the cage in her utility room, she said she didn't know if she would cope with the mess & in less than a week she came on saying they had got rid as it wasn't for them!

Reactions: 2
Yeah it was guinea pigs! Obsessed over her home and it doesn’t stand out as being anything special or unique.

The same tit! Constant changing of bedroom decor 🙄
The girls wanted new rooms so of course they got them! Not just a little change of decor, new furniture, the full lot, I just don’t understand it! She must be so bored that all she has to do is clean, spend, decorate, clear her throat & yawn!!!!
Such an empty life.

Reactions: 3
Bore fest over the weekend and today again!!
Yep, she is honestly the most boring person I have ever come across.

She cleans all her shopping & is obsessed with cleaning yet always pictures her toilets with the lid open, so they don't put the lid down before flushing all those germs around the room 🤮

• Haha
She's such a sad act, crying because her daughter has had to wait for a TV, get a grip woman, honestly she's so materialistic, she literally only cares about spending.

She always talked of the Nan but where’s parents, siblings and her own family? Is just like a plain house with her and the cat in!!!

Reactions: 1
She always talked of the Nan but where’s parents, siblings and her own family? Is just like a plain house with her and the cat in!!!
I know right! Barely see anyone else living there. I am sick of seeing the same boring old shite from her. Same walls, same droning voice... dont even get me started on the lip smacking!!! :mad:

I know right! Barely see anyone else living there. I am sick of seeing the same boring old shite from her. Same walls, same droning voice... dont even get me started on the lip smacking!!! :mad:
Or the throat clearing, coughing & yawning! She really is so dull!