ahouse_ourhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll keep reposting it as well as apparently it got her a load of new followers. She has an extremely boring monotonous voice and wild spending habits, reminds me of Carly Jade Drake a fellow bore . She’s obsessed with sodding balloons like who could be arsed really, sure her family are sick of the sight of them . I’ve got one word for yas, Birming hum 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
God the garden reel 🙄 she needs to just duck off Insta, only comes on to beg for likes on her crappy birthday displays or grey, dull, plastic garden anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This woman is obsessed with buying ",new bedding for the girls" along with all the other tat always spending! No job either...🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
surprised she didn’t set a timer for the “reveal” of the new crappy bedding. She makes me sick, always banging on how she doesn’t work as she’s a carer yet the daughter is never home and all she does is shop or blow up balloons

Can hardly believe my eyes this bore has only gone and got herself a job at long last
Omg I seen this too. Wonder what it is doing... her hubby probably told her if she wants to keep spending like she was, she'd better get a job. Either that or her benefits have stopped she used to get for her daughters.

Omg I seen this too. Wonder what it is doing... her hubby probably told her if she wants to keep spending like she was, she'd better get a job. Either that or her benefits have stopped she used to get for her daughters.
I think it’s the benefits that she used to fund her sad sack lifestyle have come to an end now the girls are older. Pathetic excuse of a woman and crap role model for her girls

Yeah she was a complete piss taker swanning about “picking up a couple of bits to show ya,s” and arsing about with balloons all day long

• Haha