Aggie Lal / Your biohacking bestie / higherselfacademy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Aggie is a polish influencer that came to fame for her courses on the law of attraction (yes she's one of those).

Main instagram:
Biohacking podcast:
Manifestation courses:

She's about to launch a biohacking book (for women by a woman). She has an unhealthy obsession with Dave Asprey (who look like a stale rice cake despite all of his "hacking). She also spends a lot of time in Dubai skydiving because why not.

She used to be in a relationship with this guy, but they broke up and she cries about it a lot in stories. But because she's enlightened and in alignment, she believes better is to come.

She manifested a million dollars home in LA, and anyone who can't do it should blame their victim mentality. If you're tired of self sabotaging and you too want to manifest incredible wealth overnight, she has a course about it. It's called "duck the struggle" (I wish I was joking).

I think that's about it.
Her dog is the only redeeming character at play here, he's the cutest thing.

Reactions: 5
All that time and money, and yet she can't get a better hairstylist/colorist? 💀

I guess her hair matches her tan: tacky, cheap, and fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone remember when she scammed her followers?

Also back in the day, she managed to travel because she was married to an old rich guy who took all her content

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That how I remember her! Travel vlogger with old guy. Had no idea what she had moved on to now until I saw this thread, wow.

Looks like she has deleted most of her old videos on YT and changed the channel name

she changes her whole personality and what she believes in every few years… presets, masterclasses, biohacking…

the marriage years ago was most definitely for her US visa. And the relationship with Jacob was bizarre, I think for social media, but also seemed very toxic with her beliefs

I looked everywhere for her full name for the title thread. So it's Lal ?
Not surprised at all, she always seemed really inauthentic.

Reactions: 1
Damn, there's a lot more about her if you look for Aggie Lal 🧐 . I feel like the first post is lacking but I really only heard of her from her fangirl Amelia Liana.

Anyone who knows more if welcome to spill old tea 🤭

Reactions: 1
Her original face

(And from that channel, I gather that her full name is Agnieska Lal)

She comes out so unlikable, I don't get it

An independent Ted talk (aka not a Ted talk) with her new face

Current times Aggie

Screenshot_20230509_123103_Instagram.jpg

Am I misreading this or is she shading/bodyshaming her mom 😭 😭 .
She keeps repeating that she grew up in tough circumstances and poverty, and her mom just got to retire, I'm.....

• Wow
One of my least favorite people on social media. Fake phoney and a user. Saw her in LA with her wannabe Jake Paul toy boy, not as pretty IRL and very very small.

This girl is the worst of the worst! Apparently grew up in poverty and yet I’ll never forget her YouTube video where she once said ‘why wouldn’t someone fly in business class’. Yuck

I have a feeling that she 'broke up'' with Jacob on purpose to get more views and it is weirdly coincidental that at the same time she is launching line of supplements and now the ''universe'' brought them back together (nothing was planned ofc)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5