Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can quite believe it, I started getting leaflets from some cremation firms and in the end I sent them all back to them with the message "when I die I don't want flames up my arse".Never heard from them again.
It is very depressing..I live on me own and in my seventies,I have health issues,pisses me orf big time gets on me bleeping nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That flaming On the beach advert with Andy Willaims The Most Wonderful Time of the Year 😡😡😡

That is a Christmas song and makes me so disappointed that's its not Christmas 😢😢😢

Reactions: 13
The space invaders ad is doing my actual tits in atm I don't even have to be looking at the TV but the noise makes me 😤

Reactions: 2
I hate it

Thanks as I really had no idea what Stacey was on about.
Yeah, the advert doesn't really work. I only know because I've been getting a pop up message saying I'll need to rescan my Freeview to get W, so I've managed to work out the purpose of the advert.

The one with Sweet Caroline at the back of it thats played every 5 minutes.
I can quite honestly go through the rest of my life and NEVER hear that song again.

Reactions: 12
The advert that plays in vue cinemas before every film with John Boyega... it feels likes it goes on forever and I just want the film to start.

Reactions: 1
I think it's for a bank. There's a disingenuous woman looking into the camera reciting a poem which is supposed to pull at the heartstrings. It's nauseating.

Reactions: 8
I think it's for a bank. There's a disingenuous woman looking into the camera reciting a poem which is supposed to pull at the heartstrings. It's nauseating.
Nationwide have been doing poem adverts for a number of years with various different people. They did appear to have stopped doing them over the last year or two but they’ve brought them back unfortunately. I’ve not heard from anyone who actually likes them

Reactions: 8
The Expedia advert that sing at the end sung by a horrible voice.

The Tesco Easter advert. I thought their ‘don’t stop me know’ Christmas one was bad enough but clearly they love making annoying adverts

Absolute scallops! Utter horseradish!

duck! OFF! TESCO! MOBILE!

The most pissing irritating radio advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The new Samsung watch advert with the dreadful White Stripes cover. Makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 3
I thought I was safe from bloody Verisure ads here in France but NO! They're here too arrrrgggghhhh :(

So far they are simply info ads with a voice track, not their horrific cardboard actors creaking through the script so We'll see if they evolve into the delights on UK telly :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.