Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to the cinema last week and they were showing that HSBC ad
“there are no borders only opportunities “
And I thought…Putin thinks the same

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s one on the radio at the moment and during it there’s horns beeping and it sounds quite close. I tit myself each time thinking there’s someone beeping me 👊🏻

Reactions: 7
Those awful,awful mens pants ads,fat blokes with tight keks on.🤢

Being an oldy I remember years ago the bloke advertising for carpets,god he wore the most awful tight whatever’s,the thing of his wobbled etc it was awful.This would have been in seventies early eighties ad was pulled.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After 30 minutes of ITV Rugby, I'm already fed up of Ladbrokes' "You don't find the one, the one finds you", and William Hill's "Sweet Caroline" adverts.

Reactions: 2
Weight Watchers - and I have to mute the one with James Corden as I can't stand him. Why is Weight Watchers now spoken as the initials WW? What's wrong with saying the actual words in full?

Reactions: 3
Weight Watchers - and I have to mute the one with James Corden as I can't stand him. Why is Weight Watchers now spoken as the initials WW? What's wrong with saying the actual words in full?
It takes as much effort to say WW as it does to say Weight Watchers as well. Not sure of the thinking behind shortening the name

It takes as much effort to say WW as it does to say Weight Watchers as well. Not sure of the thinking behind shortening the name
I think it was something to do with not just focusing on weight, but general health and diet, lifestyle etc.

Ariel, who want me to "go cold" and wash at 20 degrees. :LOL:

The new Lloyds advert every 20 minutes. Yes to the horses, no to the annoying son (Rag n Bone Man?).

Reactions: 4
Currently watching murder in the valleys and every ad break has this ad from thoughtful where a couple are making kind of squirrel type noises, christ its annoying! Thank god for the fast forward button 🙏

Reactions: 2
Binged Ipcress Files on itv hub and every ad break was a young lad getting his mums car and going to Mcds. Playing Westlife on way home. All I could think through this annoying ad was ‘I’m in me mums car. Vroom vroom’

Reactions: 1
Ah. All those cremation ads where weirdly joyful people are talking about their death plans and then in the next second they are showing a room full of people having a party basically. Are they there to celebrate your future cremation? Like a pre death party? What is it?!
It must be terribly depressing for people who are housebound and rely on TV for entertainment.

Reactions: 9
It must be terribly depressing for people who are housebound and rely on TV for entertainment.
It is very depressing..I live on me own and in my seventies,I have health issues,pisses me orf big time gets on me bleeping nerves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
There's a horrible advert wiv Staicee Dooley about W not even sure what it's for but she's beyond irritating in it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.