Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a sanitary towel advert but it says something like "some people think being a woman means being delicate and fragile..." Er, its 2020 not 1953. Who thinks that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn't like that Jenny Eclair one. No one needs to know about your dry gash woman. Especially at tea time.

I hate that weak chinned middle class humour I find in some adverts. The Maltesers ones are terrible for it. Biting a leg off a chocolate rabbit and hopping it along a table, is this really the humour of middle class, pre menopausal women?
The lady in the wheelchair who run over the brides foot but got the best mans number. Am I a bad person for gagging?

A bit older but Nicole Scherzinger having a full on orgasm over a yogurt. Turn it in love, turn it in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Government Covid advert on the radio where the woman says 'I want to see everyone wearing a face covering unless you have a good reason not to'. Her voice is so annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ohhh I hate ads!! Laughing and nodding in agreement with so many of these 🤣

I absolutely HATED those stupid Nationwide ones with the people talking, thank Christ they don't seem to be airing them anymore. Dad had to mute the television every time they came on, they annoyed him (and me!) that much 😂 remember there was that one with the pregnant woman, one of the things she said was about her friend "looking after her kid so she could give birth to this one"... so, what, you just left your child for months during lockdown with your friend just because you were pregnant??

I hate that cat food one where it's the man singing "ohhh feeeeed meeeee". There was that other cat food advert too, Dreamies I think it was, with the creepy man who used the food to borrow cats, to help him with women 🤢

I also can't stand the Vodaphone ads with that awful version of "Come Together" that's played constantly through this whole period. That Purple Bricks woman is annoying too, there's something creepy about her 🤨

The only ad I am happy to see is that adorable ad for Fairy, the one with that Don't Worry About A Thing song and the cute animated baby. I love that one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hipster twit in the launderette that starts jamming away on his guitar with the noise of the machines, then joined by more hipster twats who have a full session dancing. I think it's Nescafe azria.

The silly witch in the oral B advert who "didn't even know oral B did a toothpaste!" What the duck did you think they sold, custard?

The irritating as duck, trite Nationwide adverts with the dumb poems.

The Always bladder control pants "A little bit of wees not gonna stop me being me.." Really? Why does she need to say it almost seductively while looking in the mirror?

Also wanna add "perf with surf!" I literally want to shove a sharp pencil up her nose.
I’m dying 😂😂😂😂 at the hipster coffee advert does my nut in the beats of that bloody tumble dryer at the beginning 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Government Covid advert on the radio where the woman says 'I want to see everyone wearing a face covering unless you have a good reason not to'. Her voice is so annoying.
There's another radio advert that was on when lockdown was eased where a womans voice would say "fish and chips pleeeeeeease." When you have heard that for the 99th time that day in work you feel like flushing the radio down the toilet 😅

The Apple Mac advert is so annoying too.....Imaginaaaaaaation 😅 the black and white one.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The tiktok advert on youtube. "That's what tik tok's for". "dooo do doo" then again "that's what tiktok's for!"

:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone upthread mentioned the Galbani mozzarella adverts... I’d never even heard of it but ever since reading it on here I swear it’s on all the time! On the TV and the radio and it sends me off into an uncontrollable rage 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe nobody has mentioned the irritating Claudia Winkleman in the Head and the Shoulders ad. It's so fake and unconvincing that she uses it. Espcially when she says "no why would you say that, I do, its....this.." "grabs the bottle of Head and Shoulders unconvincingly* She really is an annoying personality vacuum.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hotel trivago - has anyone seen this lately? A desperate attempt at making a staycation attractive to the randy teen/20 something market.

summary of said ad.

can't remember their names.
Let’s call them Sarah and Paul,
neither can go on a bleeping holiday because of the ‘rona number 19 so they’re stuck in the back ass of nowhere in their own country bored as duck - I don’t know what country, I don’t care enough to listen but I assume the uk or Ireland?

and it’s absolutely FINE that they’re stuck in the back ass of nowhere with mammy, daddy and granny betty because they found each other.

paul would rather be in Ibiza shagging some random chick he won’t remember in 8 hours time.

duck off Hotel triVagina....... my ipad auto correct that. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really loathe the adverts with phillip Schofield, pretending to be a contortionist. Really stupid dialouge, and about as funny as piles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Save The Children adverts with film stars that could easily save them without having to use our money. Over lockdown most of us are furloughed or have lost our jobs and they're making us feel even shitter than we already do

The Galbani adverts that are always on sponsoring come dine with me!

I find them offensive and Galbani really isn't a difficult word to say!

I find that one proper funny just because it's SO ridiculous that someone would even think that concept up and then proceed to put it on the telly 😂
With the bleeping ignorant cockney. I'd smack that twit square in the mouth if he said that tit to me 😅

Reactions: 3
I can't believe nobody has mentioned the irritating Claudia Winkleman in the Head and the Shoulders ad. It's so fake and unconvincing that she uses it. Espcially when she says "no why would you say that, I do, its....this.." "grabs the bottle of Head and Shoulders unconvincingly* She really is an annoying personality vacuum.
But would you give your spleen for Claudia Winklemans hair though?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really loathe the adverts with phillip Schofield, pretending to be a contortionist. Really stupid dialouge, and about as funny as piles.
There is no way that Philip Schofield would even know what We Buy Any Car did (even given it’s self explanatory title!) if he hadn’t had a massive bucket of cash chucked at him to advertise it.

Reactions: 9
Those Bamboo Kecks that the bloke is advertising,standing there with bulge on show,ugly bastard,probably has a soddin sock down there.👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Oodie adverts on YouTube with the arrogant blond hair twit being massaged by two men in sheep costumes 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.