Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again the godawful Halifax ad showing the people gathering on the bench. The most annoying part for me though is not the bad Oasis cover ... it's where are you going to find a bench in a busy town centre that has not had dividers added or been made impossible to sit on so that homeless people can't sleep there?

Reactions: 2
Again the godawful Halifax ad showing the people gathering on the bench. The most annoying part for me though is not the bad Oasis cover ... it's where are you going to find a bench in a busy town centre that has not had dividers added or been made impossible to sit on so that homeless people can't sleep there?
And I know the town they filmed that in.

That greengrocer or whatever it is next to Halifax, actually a pawnbrokers or something like that.

The town, not a super cute thriving high street community. Actually a deprived town with lots of closed shops and desperately hoping a train factory will help revive it.

Goole is the town.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.