ADHD Sheperdess #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ayyyyooo I find it amazing she has all this time being a pay pig and TikTok addict with her fantasies, doing up a shithole supposedly - how does she fit in her parenting? Just a thought - maybe her son isnā€™t ND but just isnā€™t getting enough attention from her

Reactions: 5
So this is her new project moan, first the landlord, then no money, then the school, then the neighbour, then the vet, then the school again. She just loves to moan. She is having a major fit about her accounts being banned. How does something get permanently banned twice? Itā€™s not illegal to report an account, if it was there wouldnā€™t be a report button. The police have got enough to do without having to have a word with TT about someoneā€™s account being banned. It was tit content anyway.

Reactions: 10
So this is her new project moan, first the landlord, then no money, then the school, then the neighbour, then the vet, then the school again. She just loves to moan. She is having a major fit about her accounts being banned. How does something get permanently banned twice? Itā€™s not illegal to report an account, if it was there wouldnā€™t be a report button. The police have got enough to do without having to have a word with TT about someoneā€™s account being banned. It was tit content anyway.
Meanwhile there murders, robbery, car crimes happening and yet beggy witch wants them to devote their time into her TT being banned. She even has the audacity to play the 'i'm disabled ' card. She's only content when she's conning people out of their Ā£Ā£ to fund her lifestyle. I hope the DWP start watching her closely too. No crimes have been committed here either, it's a gossip forum to share opinions.

Reactions: 8
ā€œBecause Iā€™m disabledā€ absolutely killed me. I have never read a single ableist post on this site about her.
I donā€™t understand this ā€œpolice cherrypicking the easiest case for quick winsā€ thing. No crime has been committed - so what does she expect will happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely if she doesnā€™t like whatā€™s on here, she should just stop reading.

Iā€™m a scouser, havenā€™t bought or read the sun newspaper my whole adult life, itā€™s easy, donā€™t pick it up, donā€™t read it.

I donā€™t ring the police to tell them it offends me, because Iā€™m not batshit crazy and desperate for attention

Reactions: 9
We've had it now šŸ˜…
If I had Ā£1 for every time I heard a tiktok creator or influencer claim theyā€™re going to get someone who had criticized them done for offenses relating to the malicious communications act, I would be a literal millionaire. They either claim this or that theyā€™re tracking our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
Please donā€™t be put off by her threats anyway, thereā€™s really nothing she can do, Iā€™ve not seen anyone encouraging others to report her to SS on here either.

If I had Ā£1 for every time I heard a tiktok creator or influencer claim theyā€™re going to get someone who had criticized them done for offenses relating to the malicious communications act, I would be a literal millionaire. They either claim this or that theyā€™re tracking our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
Please donā€™t be put off by her threats anyway, thereā€™s really nothing she can do, Iā€™ve not seen anyone encouraging others to report her to SS on here either.
No it wasn't social services anyway it was DWP she's such a twit šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesnā€™t give a šŸ’© anything except her account. Thatā€™s eating her up inside that sheā€™s lost her big account, look how desperate she is, copy and pasting ā€˜email this addressā€™ not even a thank you reply to the person commenting. Itā€™s tragic to see someone so desperate for attention.
police would love to see the evidence of her pimping out women as paypigs im sure.

Reactions: 4
She doesnā€™t give a šŸ’© anything except her account. Thatā€™s eating her up inside that sheā€™s lost her big account, look how desperate she is, copy and pasting ā€˜email this addressā€™ not even a thank you reply to the person commenting. Itā€™s tragic to see someone so desperate for attention.
police would love to see the evidence of her pimping out women as paypigs im sure.
And her filming her neighbours without their knowledge, posting sensitive emails from the school...

Itā€™s a valid question though, for someone who claims their child needs lots of additional support, how is she finding the time to devote what she does to tik tok and care for him accordingly?

And her filming her neighbours without their knowledge, posting sensitive emails from the school...
Yep, but she doesnā€™t see that as a problem šŸ™„ she even has said to her sheep, if you want more information on her neighbours, email TikTok to get the account reinstated. If thatā€™s not shady, I donā€™t know what is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's Desperate Dan from dogshit den .
I hope shes gifted all the money that was sent to her , she's gone quiet on that .
Hopefully these sheep will see through her before long .

Reactions: 1
We've had it now šŸ˜…
Oh I love when the idiots do this. Hinch tried it and drastically failed. This forum isn't trolling, it's a gossip site ffs.
If you go from here and send her nasty or threatening comments/messages then you're trolling amd deserve to get in trouble, but writing here is perfectly legal... as is reporting anyone you feel isn't treating their kids right.

I remember writing on the Hinch thread years ago that my conscience is clear, so if the police decided to knock (which they won't because, well, real crime... duh) then I'd invite them in, make them a brew and pass my phone confidently while we all laughed at the ridiculousness of people like her.

If they're going to nick people from a gossip site then they better nick Piers Morgan, everyone on reddit and every parent who stands in a school playground bitching.
I really can't understand people believing these pointless threats!

Eta, if any if these dicks did somehow manage to locate me from this site, then I'd be asking the police to nick them for invasion of privacy, stalking and harassment. All things the police take very seriously!

Reactions: 5
Oh I love when the idiots do this. Hinch tried it and drastically failed. This forum isn't trolling, it's a gossip site ffs.
If you go from here and send her nasty or threatening comments/messages then you're trolling amd deserve to get in trouble, but writing here is perfectly legal... as is reporting anyone you feel isn't treating their kids right.

I remember writing on the Hinch thread years ago that my conscience is clear, so if the police decided to knock (which they won't because, well, real crime... duh) then I'd invite them in, make them a brew and pass my phone confidently while we all laughed at the ridiculousness of people like her.

If they're going to nick people from a gossip site then they better nick Piers Morgan, everyone on reddit and every parent who stands in a school playground bitching.
I really can't understand people believing these pointless threats!

Eta, if any if these dicks did somehow manage to locate me from this site, then I'd be asking the police to nick them for invasion of privacy, stalking and harassment. All things the police take very seriously!
Exactly. I donā€™t condone anyone trolling her on tiktok but at the end of the day, police will simply tell her to block anyone sending nasty messages and to stop googling her own name and move on. Itā€™s very simple!

Reactions: 2
Exactly. I donā€™t condone anyone trolling her on tiktok but at the end of the day, police will simply tell her to block anyone sending nasty messages and to stop googling her own name and move on. Itā€™s very simple!
They'll also tell her to stay away from social media but we know she won't do that šŸ¤£

Oh it seems she's more of a bleep than shes making out. Hope all her karen followers see this.

Attachments

• Sad