Addicted to the Mouse Dan and Leslie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Disney Family who moved to Orlando wanting to grow there travel Agency, and vlog all their Disney Adventures. The Channel use to be called Worth Melting for. It is pretty small, but will saw the way Dan films is you can see his crotch in several of there sit down videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I used to think these guys were okay to watch. Then they moved to Florida and started doing the exact same crap that all the other local vloggers are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A Disney Family who moved to Orlando wanting to grow there travel Agency, and vlog all their Disney Adventures. The Channel use to be called Worth Melting for. It is pretty small, but will saw the way Dan films is you can see his crotch in several of there sit down videos.
I think that is on purpose, either that or the damn cat is in their laps hahahaha

They are full of it like all the other Disney vloggers. Complain about kids in the restaurants and having to wait when there table isn't ready yet. They even compare a restaurant they are reviewing to others. For instance they compared flying fish to the Boat House, two very different restaurants.

I never thought to search here for Addicted to the Mouse- I cannot stand Dan. He comes off as such a douche.

Reactions: 3
I actually like this family, they don't suger coat their reviews like other vloggers. Surprised to see a thread for them here.

I have watched there channel a few times and Dan's complaining about Old Fashioneds, not sending food back when it's not cooked right as they don't want to send it back is just getting old and it seems like they are spoiled. Agree with some others same type of content from all the other Florida vloggers.

Also too much promotion of there podcast and travel agency Fantastical Vacations is a bit much.

Decide to check out there Icon video as they got on for free, ate a lot of food and showed alot of the food venues, didn't do things as there were up charges on the island and even on the ship. So they just did things that we free or provided by Royal. They are starting to feel like the other Disney Vloggers except they walked around and then complaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Decide to check out there Icon video as they got on for free, ate a lot of food and showed alot of the food venues, didn't do things as there were up charges on the island and even on the ship. So they just did things that we free or provided by Royal. They are starting to feel like the other Disney Vloggers except they walked around and then complaining.
I took a peek at their icon video as well, i find it funny they complained about so many little things. 1. they stated they have never been on a Royal cruise before (shocking since they are TA's and sell royal cruises), and 2. they kept comparing every little thing to a disney cruise. Royal IS NOT disney, two different brands, cultures, and atmospheres. You are correct, they are turning quickly into every other Disney vlogger fast. In the beginning they were great, but now its just getting repetitive and boring from them.