Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see it either. I saw though where he originally replied to you and said he asked to stay on one extra time because he saw others do it. He asked is it really a big deal? And then he said get over it.

He then went back and deleted the get over it part and said maybe it wasn’t the best thing to ask for another ride when it first opened and the line was long.

I didn’t like the get over it part but he did end up deleting it. And then now it looks like the whole conversation is gone.

I agree it’s not huge in the scheme of things. I feel like the more vloggers ask for special requests and are granted them the more other vloggers want the same thing. And then it sort of becomes normalized in their videos and appears to become an expectation from not only the vlogger but their fans as well.

Honestly, if I was the CM and had a camera in my face, I could see myself saying yes to keep the peace. I would also feel extra pressure to say yes to the vlogger with a camera. It just doesn’t seem right.
Another man baby in waiting

Reactions: 2
Saw the chick from Resort TV1 on Super Enthused today...I can’t wait for the pandemic to end because of all of the false advertising...hidden behind the mask and sunglasses she looks like she is presentable...but take all of that off and barf man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It's very telling that he doesn't see how he did anything wrong. It may not be huge in the scheme of things but it shows a level of selfishness. Just get off and get back in line like the social norms dictate.
That's what PMM and SE did. They got off and waited in line again. Just another reason why I like them.

Reactions: 9
I turned them on for a few minutes... they along with tons of vloggers were pathetically standing in tomorrowland hoping to see a ride we've all ridden far too many times re-open as though it were an event that would change the future.

No thanks. Tapped out.

I'm sure Josh doesn't want to stand up to leave the PM becuase he peed himself, again.
I love the People Mover. However, I would never break my neck trying to get on it when it first reopened after being closed for refurb. The competitiveness of these vloggers is stupid.

He’s video right after being banned by Disney is bad too, he’s sarcastic, unapologetic and makes him look like a huge ass
His parents must be so proud (not). With his dad as a preacher you know he was raised better than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Adam constantly looks like he hasn’t showered in 3 days and is debating if he can get by without showering for a 4th
I am in no way shaming people for not being able to afford lots of clothes, but obviously he's got money. At least he can buy another pair sneakers and pants instead of wearing the same ones every. single. day. I would imagine that his personal hygiene is not good. I am also going to assume he only had the 1 black face mask (until he revealed new ones for Dapper Day). We were advised that these were to be washed often. I'm sure his was so rank it could walk itself to the washer and clean itself.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t see it either. I saw though where he originally replied to you and said he asked to stay on one extra time because he saw others do it. He asked is it really a big deal? And then he said get over it.

He then went back and deleted the get over it part and said maybe it wasn’t the best thing to ask for another ride when it first opened and the line was long.

I didn’t like the get over it part but he did end up deleting it. And then now it looks like the whole conversation is gone.

I agree it’s not huge in the scheme of things. I feel like the more vloggers ask for special requests and are granted them the more other vloggers want the same thing. And then it sort of becomes normalized in their videos and appears to become an expectation from not only the vlogger but their fans as well.

Honestly, if I was the CM and had a camera in my face, I could see myself saying yes to keep the peace. I would also feel extra pressure to say yes to the vlogger with a camera. It just doesn’t seem right.
It would seem that, if Disney holds a media event and invites vloggers/influencers, and says ride-throughs are an available benefit/option, THEN it's acceptable to ask the cast member for a ride-through. I hate seeing cast members be put in awkward situations by anyone with an attitude and a gimbal. PeopleMover re-opening was clearly not one of those "events."

This applies to more than just ATW, but I am generally fine watching vloggers travel around checking out museums and oddball sites, and roaming theme parks. For some reason i dislike like seeing middle aged vloggers hooping it up on rides and attractions, especially if isn’t just a quick cut of some one a coaster. If some in is in their 20s or 30s I get it more, but I just find it unseemly. I am not saying don’t ride Slinky Dog (I love the thing) but a long take of screaming and whooping I just find unsettling. It might be more of me showing my age, but I keep thinking see ATM (or TTT or SE) to just act your age. Good god you have a graying beard and a gut for god’s sake.

This applies to more than just ATW, but I am generally fine watching vloggers travel around checking out museums and oddball sites, and roaming theme parks. For some reason i dislike like seeing middle aged vloggers hooping it up on rides and attractions, especially if isn’t just a quick cut of some one a coaster. If some in is in their 20s or 30s I get it more, but I just find it unseemly. I am not saying don’t ride Slinky Dog (I love the thing) but a long take of screaming and whooping I just find unsettling. It might be more of me showing my age, but I keep thinking see ATM (or TTT or SE) to just act your age. Good god you have a graying beard and a gut for god’s sake.
Well then I hope you never get on a coaster with this 60 year old! Arms up and wherever gravity takes me. Ridden over 200 different coasters through the years and it’s one of the few places you can scream without getting arrested. It’s the forced screaming and whooping that is annoying and practiced by many of these phony vloggers.

Reactions: 7
Well then I hope you never get on a coaster with this 60 year old! Arms up and wherever gravity takes me. Ridden over 200 different coasters through the years and it’s one of the few places you can scream without getting arrested. It’s the forced screaming and whooping that is annoying and practiced by many of these phony vloggers.
I'll be 50 in September and I'm the same way. LO!! Makes my son laugh. I agree the forced screaming is very, very annoying.... AKA Adam Hattan on Space Mountain....LOL!

Today is 30 days past the day Adam said he would be shutting down Patreon and he's out buying a light sabre. He really has nothing going on in life. I couldn't imagine wasting a day playing with a toy in at Disney.

Today is 30 days past the day Adam said he would be shutting down Patreon and he's out buying a light sabre. He really has nothing going on in life. I couldn't imagine wasting a day playing with a toy in at Disney.
I still want to know how his channel hasn't been demonetized by YouTube. People have been de-platformed and demonetized for far less than actually filming yourself breaking and entering at two restricted theme park areas. The fact that YouTube lets him to continue to make money is kinda gross.

So Resort TV1's Josh works at a preparatory (aka private) high school. Most music teachers moonlight one way or the other so I doubt they care unless he does something to besmirch their reputation.

Yeah you can't really rely on a guy like that to do what he says. He should just be honest about it and tell people he likes the Patreon money but doesn't want to give any rewards to the patrons. He will of course write the light sabre you mention off on his taxes.

I don't mind the arms up and screaming since that's the fun of riding a rollercoaster, but I do think some of these vloggers act a bit extra when they record themselves on rollercoasters. ATW with his little acting whenever he rides Everest as if it's his first time (and other things like TTT's fake ooohs, aahs, and oh boys while on rides) is a bit annoying.

I don't mind the arms up and screaming since that's the fun of riding a rollercoaster, but I do think some of these vloggers act a bit extra when they record themselves on rollercoasters. ATW with his little acting whenever he rides Everest as if it's his first time (and other things like TTT's fake ooohs, aahs, and oh boys while on rides) is a bit annoying.
The “whee” grates on my last nerve. Having said that, my parrot and I have been watching coaster videos for the last 20 years and when she hears one, she says “whee”. Much cuter than TTT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there batman. My husband loves to ride coasters and although he doesn't scream he will show his joy. He is 67 and I see nothing wrong with people in our age group having some joy. My dad always said you are as old as you feel and he said he was sweet 16 and never been kissed. No need for us to get old before we're ready. Call us young at heart.

Reactions: 6
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there batman. My husband loves to ride coasters and although he doesn't scream he will show his joy. He is 67 and I see nothing wrong with people in our age group having some joy. My dad always said you are as old as you feel and he said he was sweet 16 and never been kissed. No need for us to get old before we're ready. Call us young at heart.
I love coasters too, and am in the Woo’s age bracket. Still, it does not mean seeing someone like me screaming on a coaster a pleasant experience.

The west coast version of RTV1 is Fresh Baked for anyone interested. ATW used to be in Fresh Baked videos and live streams all the time. They were live at cast member preview for Disneyland today. Can confirm no ATW lol

The west coast version of RTV1 is Fresh Baked for anyone interested. ATW used to be in Fresh Baked videos and live streams all the time. They were live at cast member preview for Disneyland today. Can confirm no ATW lol
Funny you compare the two since I don't find Fresh Baked to be nearly as annoying as RTV1

I watched the live stream. I thought they said they kept passing Fresh Baked. People in the chat were pointing it out. They aren’t Fresh baked. They even said they don’t have a channel besides helping RTV1. Did I miss something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.