Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed that Adam still has his Patreon active. He wrote a note saying it would be shut down but today makes a month from the day he made the video making a big deal of shutting it down. He's actually gained members during this time.
It says it would be a month from March 27th, so I think it would not go down until April 27th, right?

Reactions: 2

2020planner

VIP Member
LOL!! I think I zoned out on that part. I was just like this is gonna be a chore...LOL!! Yeah. It's just too much of a coincidence that suddenly he's afraid to say his normal stupid stuff....LOL!!
I just don't know. I hear ya, but just don't know. (Personally, I just think he's in the middle of a major mid-life crisis)

But - if he's reading on here, that means he's actually been reading and lurking the entire time on the Tim Tracker threads enough to know to come over to this new one (less than 2 days or so old) that's devoted to him enough to - per Ryan's *initial* explanation - see Ryan's comment with the intel about someone calling the County to subsequently then block Ryan on IG? (if we disregard Ryan's 2nd explanation of how he got blocked)

If that's the case, then he's been actively reading (and relishing it enough to keep reading) us trash talking a supposed very good friend of his in Tim.

I'd think Jenn would do that - no problem!

But Adam? For all his faults, I didn't believe he was down with actively reading gossip sites about either himself or his supposed good friends. 🤷‍♀️

star2021

The constant Recall Newsom stories she was posting did me in. That and the wink and nods to Fox News talking points during Covid. There were also IG stories where she went off on someone and said she was the original Disney Diva or something along those lines (because she went every week as a kid). Girl please, i grew up in OC in the 90s with the pass. We all did.
Wow, another BLAB live! Gotta pay for them WDW entry tix. They are officially the worst. Like beggars on the street always with their hands out. Revolting.

athenatree

Don't they destroy the old DL when you get a DL in a new state?
I moved to CA 3 years ago, the DMV woman I worked with to get my CA license asked for my previous state driver's license but gave it back fully intact. Mine was close to expiring, so I am not sure if that had anything to do with it.

As far as I am concerned he is a FL resident, while one can have dual-residency, you really do not want this as you will pay dual state taxes - in his case, FL does not have state taxes, it would be wise for him to ditch the CA rental and his claim he is a resident as taxes here are insane. Honestly, though, I think the term resident is a poor one in his case. He has been out of state for many months which is already against state recommendations, so resident or not he is exactly who CA is trying to keep out to keep our numbers down. His playing dumb on the "rules" is very unnerving to me.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
The only way vloggers/live streamers will end is if enough people complain to Disney guest services. Perhaps they aren't aware of just how much these vloggers/live streamers are filming practically every guest in the parks.
I agree we need to get Disney's attention.

Disney knows exactly what's going on and as long as they think it's in their favor they'll allow it to continue. Did you see how fast they shut down Cory when he was livestreaming using his guest access to Club 33? All it takes is security to say "we can restrict you or worse" and they'll stop.

So far it's been easy enough to avoid the cameras on a normal day. When there's a camera pointed about I usually just wait it out to be polite. If it's obviously a vlogger I change my plans and walk the other way. They're there, but not overly abundant and those who edit don't keep the camera on most of the time.

Openings and events are the problem. I will be there on Oct 1st and I'm going to be running paranoid that there are cameras on me as all these vloggers will be too making their money off Disney's back. I'm already worried.

Trumpet

Okay, thank you for clarifying that. I've seen so many stans come in here and tell people that they are wrong and then basically bully people. don't mean to attack you. Sorry.
No worries, I've seen the stans flood the boards. I used to like his videos, and thought he was a cool dude, but I can't defend at least a years worth of poor content.

I apologise if I came off as combative, but as much as I love gossip, I want some form of facts to form part of it. As 2020planner has said, he doesn't back up his claims

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Has he said he's still not vaccinated? Isn't the rule to go maskless you'd need a vaccine?
no, the rules are the same for everyone at disney. masks not necessary outside, but have to be worn by everyone in shops/attractions etc

Southpaw33

VIP Member
As a content creator whose content focuses on theme parks and visiting other tourist type places, he should have been trying to get it as soon as he could. Those other trashy Florida vloggers hounded pharmacies for theirs, the Trackers have theirs, Justin Scarred got his as soon as he could so he could get back on the road.

I think it's pretty clear that if he isn't strictly anti-vax, he's at least dumb enough to believe the shit the anti-vaxxers spout.
After his dumb vaccine video, the comments that were coming in were "split down the middle" according to him regarding the vaccine. He said he thought it would be more one-sided and he was surprised. Meanwhile, if you read the comments against the vaccine, most were the standard anti-vax jargon and not just people who were hesitant. If he isn't somewhat anti-vax, he could have easily stopped qualifying and comparing those uneducated remarks to those remarks promoting the scientific or overall public health reasons for vaccination.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Exactly, if he really didn’t get the notice till just now and already had a flight he could at least postpone it for another day. Is he so last min that he didnt have his flight booked yet?
Now why would he have a flight booked to get to California more than 24 hours before leaving? That's just silly planning and a waste of money. I mean, what if he received a Jury Duty notice the week before he wanted to leave? What if he decided not to go? He'd be out all that money. 🤣

- Adam's brain

• Haha

fulltilt72

Is it a coincidence that BLAB is going to Orlando at the same time ATW is heading to CA? I still believe BLAB is subletting ATWs apartment. We will see if he vlogs it. Also BLAB received DVC rooms while in Orlando? Most likely from Adam imo

2020planner

VIP Member
He is really squeezing the Disney stuff dry before he takes off for Cali later down the line. Then he will milk Disneyland for a while. He has so many other places he could go. There are tons of other places in Florida he could explore.
I agree. In my spare time, I voraciously read books on purportedly haunted sites in Fla, off-the-beaten-path sites, historical sites, quirky old roadside attractions and restaurants still in business, etc. There's TONS and TONS more that he hasn't visited. But that would require him leaving the Disney bubble.

TheeArgus

And I was surprised he had a time of 1:00 to report? Mine has always been 8 am, in Florida, and everyone I know that has had jury duty has been 8 am. I know I could be mistaken, has anyone ever had to report in the afternoon?
He’s most likely lying. Noticed he lied about deactivating his patreon as well.

fulltilt72

I believe YT told vloggers they would demonitize their vlogs if they tried to benefit from covid...please correct me if I am mistaken on this one.

That is much more likely in a rural FL county with less population but OC....no way
Looks like 375K population (2019)...may be possible but I still call BS from the man baby

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I would love to know what prompted him to post this.
I was wondering the same thing. Wonder if he will talk about it in a video bc no way I’m deep diving into Stan world

The PayPal someone sent Kyle to buy a Disney world baseball jersey infuriated me. I would have loved to buy one but decided I didn’t need to spend that much right now. And someone is willing to send it to Kyle. Then you look at Adams patreon.....which is still active and still has 300 people on it.....they are getting nothing extra, he’s not making exclusive videos or doing a live chat or shouting them out or anything. I don’t get it.
Yeah I’ve been checking too and it should have been down by now if he was telling the truth. Yet it stands.

Missy44

PMM and Super Enthused refer to "the current situation ". I read on the Tim Tracker thread that in the early days of Covid YT was cracking down on certain like covid and deleting videos

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I watched the first 20 minutes of today’s video. More of the same. “This is the church where dad preached. This is where we lived. This is where I bought my first baseball mitt.” I may watch the rest of it later - or not.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I like how you guys agree/know that Adam does whatever he wants even possibly to the dismay of his patrons (that he now has none of) but also believe that he cares about anyone's comments/opinions on here.
Obviously you care about the comments on here. LOL!! I can tell that you're a stan. I for one don't care what he thinks about my comments. Hi Adam!!