Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Re: The Shooting Arcade closure, he did drive up in a rental car. He could just turn it in and get a flight back if he needed to get there sooner. He would have to pay an extra fee of course.
He could, but after that news came out he's said repeatedly how nice it is not to be on a plane, on record, in these vlogs. I think, just like he gave up on the Tiana's opening when he could have fit it in if he really wanted to, he's just mentally crossed it off his list and doesn't even want to think about it. If it was a ride, it might be different.

Between that trip with Mama Woo and this one, I'm guessing that his sister has moved to Iowa. Just too odd that they'd be coming from Indiana to meet up with Adam on a random Tuesday in Iowa.

Random rest stop payphone somewhere on the interstate in Iowa or Minnesota, coming to tomorrow's vlog. Can't wait!
1718826869045.png

Adam does what he wants, and I guess people watch what they want
1718827014852.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3

PW212

Chatty Member
There must have been some family event going on in exciting Dubuque. Like his cousins/nephews getting married? To one another. Pretty sure David brought his appropriate Disney dapper day attire for the nuptials. The Williams DNA getting worse and worse with subsequent generations.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
If Adam were smart he'd simply sell his channel to Tampa Jay or Micah. Would likely have to be like a revenue share sort of deal but would keep his channel alive while he fades into obscurity. Maybe become irrelevant is what he fears most though.

Commandereddy

As Truist Park isn't really near downtown Atlanta, I wouldn't expect downtown Atlanta stuff anyway. June 13 will be all day driving. I bet he'll get a hotel near the stadium and do a ballpark tour on the 14th and then the game at night, and hit the road on the 15th headed for Minnesota.

It's gonna take him 2 solid days of driving and not doing much else to get to Minneapolis, but he does have one or maybe two days to play with as the Rays have the 17th off and their first game vs the Twins is the 18th. He could go through Indiana and stop to see his sister and family, and/or he could take all three days to drive and do more backroads stuff - that's my guess, that he doesn't really "stop" anywhere, just cruises through more run down ghost towns looking for ghost signs over the course of 3 days. If he decides to go to the game on the 19th, he's got 4 days to take the backroads.

So I could see him attending the game the 18th or 19th at Target Field, and then shooting for that 4:05pm game on Saturday the 22nd in Pittsburgh. He will try to do a tour of each ballpark wherever possible.

Then he's got the Rays "monkey" off his back and has 4-5 days to drive from Pittsburgh back to Orlando at whatever pace and route he so desires, stopping anywhere he wants to (not that this will make a difference in quality).
I agree the park isn't downtown but it's not that far of a drive. I've gone to Dragoncon then drove to a game & it was only 15 to 20-minute drive. He will drive through downtown before he gets to the park but there is a lot to do at the Battery. I figured with all the reminiscing he’s been doing, he would stop somewhere downtown. So maybe all day at the battery with the stadium tour. I see the Braves give out a necklace with players numbers on them if you do the tour. I’m sure other teams do something similar. I wonder what he does with them. I don't remember from the summery, but wouldn't he be driving today, or did he have something to do in Orlando today? I also didn’t think about the Pittsburg game. That would be a lot of driving. Maybe he's renting a car & plans on flying back from Pittsburg?

DA Stella

Chatty Member
The Beans said they have had videos demonetized because they were technically nude (in a hot tub or swimming in a lake) even though you couldn't see anything. And Wonderhussy literally is nude in every third video or so because she knows it gets men to watch. I stopped watching her after she abused two animals on camera so I have no idea if her nude videos have also been demonetized.
David seems to be very careful not to say any naughty words (and thankfully as far as I know he's never been nude in a video).

• Wow

Kystar

Chatty Member
What are the odds that he turns in his rental car on Monday & flys back to Orlando 🤔

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
I don't know offhand how many games he's been to this year but the Rays have only won once in the presence of his mighty fandom. It's so bad this year that I just wait for them to blow it at some point.

PW212

Chatty Member
“How long should cloud shoes last?

to 300 miles

How long will a pair of On shoes usually last? It depends on many factors, such as running style, weight, and the surface you run on. But generally, shoes (not just On shoes) last up to 300 miles”.

He walks a lot of miles doing nothing so he puts on miles. The upper fabric is not very durable. It is light and made of recycled plastics in some cases. His feet seem wide for this shoe that is not a wide fitted shoe. It has moderate arch support and somehow I think that David has flat feet. Both of these things contribute to increased wear and tear. He is wearing them bc TT wears them for running and sadly David does buy into the hype of things. Despite what he says, he is a follower. Example, living in Celebration proper, driving an expensive clown cart, flying first class, DVC, Disney stock and wearing costly hype shoes He likes to brag about his means to all doubters and critics. He thinks just bc others don't flaunt their wealth, that they are not equal to him. Who is going to tell him that some of his critics are actually much wealthier than he is! We don’t have to be an a hole about it though.

Last edited:
He actually explains that he likes to wear WDW stuff in Disneyland, and Disneyland stuff in WDW :rolleyes:.
Definitely the look at me! look at me! trait of a narcissist.

Why do you do that, David?

Do you think people are going to look at your shirt and go "OMGGGGGG that guy is here at Walt Disney World, but OMGGGGGGGGGGG he's wearing a Disneyland t-shirt. OMGGGGGGGGGGG he must be really rich and important to do that! He's been to BOTH!"

Seriously. No one gives a fuck, David. :rolleyes: 🖕
I know people who do that with band T Shirts at gigs, it's really odd!

Although I've worn DLP shirts in WDW, does this make me worse!? 😅

• Haha

Kystar

Chatty Member
He is, for sure. He needed to attend this first game to have enough time to drive all the way to Minneapolis in the leisurely, backroads way he prefers.
Oops 😮🤣
---
I believe his sole purpose (other than trying to lure Daphne back and apparently that ain't happening) for his weight loss content is to get people to tell him how fit, handsome and "athletic" he looks. He wants the tongue bathing in the comments and his shut-in fan base always comes through.
Exactly , but anyone younger than 60 ( no offense to older people ) can clearly find him just Meh 🤮
---
As long as he doesn’t show up at Target Field for tomorrow’s game. I don’t want my day ruined.

Plus it’s Pride Day tomorrow. Reverend Asshole would never forgive him.
Rays don’t play the Twins until Tuesday, so I think you are safe 😃

My guesses for what he did today (tomorrow's vlog) and his current trip: He says it's about a week long. He only goes to one baseball game, and he kept saying how much he wanted to go back to Washington DC the last time he had a connecting flight there, so I assume he will be spending some time in DC.

The Orioles are pretty good, so it could be a rough visit for the struggling Rays. I hope they win every game except the one fake fan Adam attends. The games are May 31 (7pm), June 1 (4pm), June 2 (1pm). There are no direct flights from Orlando to Baltimore in the quick check I did, and after his last experience with connecting flights, I think he will take a direct flight to Washington and base himself out of there, and just go to Baltimore for the game. Camden Yards, the Orioles' stadium, says ballpark tours are currently not available, maybe sold out. You know Woo loves his ballpark tours. I hope he goes Sunday as it's Lou Gehrig day across MLB, I'd like to see him not be able to get away from a Yankee name (and while in Babe Ruth's home town, of course).

He never did mention what airline he "chose" as his favorite. Will the one he flew today be the one he chose, that he uses going forward? Or did he lie about that as well?

Will he do anything interesting in DC? Did he do any research, or will he just wander aimlessly down the National Mall and around the Tidal Basin? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he'll do it differently. That's definitely possible. Zero chance he'll do it well, but maybe differently.

Let's see how close I can get from memory for "My Flight Experience from Orlando to Washington DC":

Park at MCO>fountain>sleeping traveler statue>TSA rules (still never got Precheck, idiot)>MCO sells gum>look at the gummy candy>is that my plane?>jetway OCD shot>feet in first class>water>Orlando from the air again>coffee>snack (no meal, too short)>endless clouds>land in Washington
We live 45 mins outside of Baltimore, BWI flights to mco nonstop is spirit or frontier. It’s how we go to Orlando multiple times a year. The airlines suck, but it’s a 2.5 hour flight.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
On the website that starts with “R,” someone pointed out that at around the 19 minute mark, it sounds like Daphne talking in the background.

Den333

Who the f is Chloe Vridgedz , that last name seems made up 😮😮😮
Maybe Chloe Bridges who is married to Adam Devine. Someone really screwed up the facts. From the Digital Global Times ( Adam the Woo’s girlfriend is named Shloe Bridges. She is a former model and has a very close relationship with the actor. She has been in a relationship with him for two years and is expected to tie the knot soon.)

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
If Adam were smart he'd simply sell his channel to Tampa Jay or Micah. Would likely have to be like a revenue share sort of deal but would keep his channel alive while he fades into obscurity. Maybe become irrelevant is what he fears most though.

That's been in the back of my mind for a while as a "retirement' option for him. I don't know what the intricacies of selling a YouTube channel would involve, but I'm sure the wannabe Woos would be salivating at the opportunity to get a turn-key channel with an already established subscriber list and back catalog priming the YouTube algorithm.

But like you point out, I don't think it's about the money for him at this point. By vlogging every day for the past howevermany years, his whole identity is "Daily YouTuber Man". Even if he is financially capable of giving it up, doing so would result in him giving up a part of who he IS. I think he's starting to recognize this and attempting to come to terms with it.

Creeljdtt

Looks like I was wrong. Money 💰 sat 2nd row behind the Rays dugout. He wanted to maintain his hard on so he sat as close as he could to "his team"🤣
IMG_20240620_101835.jpg

• Haha

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Game started on time and it's partly cloudy, but I guarantee he will have TORNADO and maybe even FLOOD in the title tomorrow because there's still a Tornado watch and a Flood watch for that entire area, and he'll make a huge deal over it.

In reality, here is the forecast for h Target Field for this evening:
View attachment 3002806

The Rays are even out to an early lead!
The wind’s been really gusty with just a little bit of rain all day. Pouring down right now, though. Maybe he can get some mileage out of that.