Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jamesmaybe

I might give him credit if his attitude had been better in his vlogs. But the 'work demon' who thinks 20 emails is too much, and has had enough of reading his book at 6 times, and who was making bracelets while supposedly proof listening his book just comes off as work shy and can't be arsed. It makes me question how much time was out into this book.
Didn't he also say he doesn't get up until like 10am?

Reactions: 1

emerald

VIP Member
I think the feedback on make it sexier probably meant don’t describe kissing as “my jaw unhinged and my eyes bulged out of their sockets and my trousers got tight” rather than add in more weird ogling.
It definitely did, I don't know whether Adam knew that though 🤣

Chapter 14/15. I'm skimming now because I'm bored but basically Cam gets some advice from two older gays and then he and Cam make up and the school accepts them. It's very dull.

View attachment 3030430
This isn't a question.

View attachment 3030434
This book was marketed as a romantic comedy.

View attachment 3030439
Can someone remind me, I'm sure there's a film or book where it turns out the teacher is gay as well and doles out some sage advice? Also, what a coincidence that he befriended a slightly older lesbian recently.

View attachment 3030441

View attachment 3030445
Not going to elaborate on this trauma and flesh Emily out a bit? No? Okay.

I always find it a cliche when there's an inserted library/bookshop scene just because it's a book. I know authors like reading but it just happens so often.

How very convenient that the plot happens at the end there.

View attachment 3030452
This is factually not true.

View attachment 3030455
View attachment 3030460
Here's your spice. And the stupid bitch dog interrupts it.

View attachment 3030461
Like that knobhead singer??
View attachment 3030464
Becky exists to have T and A. That's it.

View attachment 3030468
Once again, I remind you. Comedy.

Last chapter next.
Not a teacher as such, but red white and royal blue has a gay mentor of sorts?

Mark81

VIP Member
I see he gifted Jack Edwards his PR package who off course was gushing over it and the freebies, but wonder if he will actually read the book and give a proper review or if he just likes getting free stuff
Jack Edwards is notorious for not reading books and giving shallow reviews. He also has his problematic side (he has a thread here)

Adam will be wanking with excitement at Jack reviewing it tho

Century20

VIP Member
I saw the reviews from the Amazon UK site were posted yesterday, here are the review stats from the US Amazon site. Overall less reviews so far but the reviews are slightly less favorable here in the states.

1720096964594.png

• Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
Yeah that 2 star rating was very clear on what all the points wrong were without being personal. Summed it up for me when said There is a reason its self published.

Has Adam done his own version of "I'm looking for a man in finance . . ." or is that beneath him to show how thirsty he is for his own Flynn
I'd actually be kind of impressed if he even attempted a trend

It would be a disaster, but I'm here for it 🤣

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
A darkroom???
---
“I had my friend come up from London and we had a chilled evening”.
A friend you met on Grindr by any chance?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
I've only been watching the first moments of the vlog in his house but he's already dropped he's flying Upper and next breath couldn't afford VIP Disney tickets - but brought the Universal ones?!...

Is it too much to save in cattle class and not buy the Universal ones perhaps?! His monetary mentality really is something isn't it.
Excuse me, don't you know who he is???

• Haha

hogwartsgraduate

Chatty Member
New Lightening Lane/Fast Pass at WDW end of July - wonder if he will rush there and give us a real informative video when it goes live!

Nah!

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Yeah, I know Oxford commas are a thorny issue, it's the dyslexia part I don't understand. If he just plain doesn't like them, he should just say so.