Acacia Clark/Kersey - Stay scamming.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Jairus' new girlfriend? Quite a few comments on her recent photos saying this new cottage core/outdoorsy aesthetic is copying her.

Reactions: 2
Is it livpixie?

edit: yep it is, going Off her comments anyway. She’s definitely got what Acacia is suddenly into. Acacia purple era incoming

Reactions: 2
To be fair I think it certainly runs in her family as her brother Keegan I think is autistic, she may or may not have a proper diagnosis but if she shares traits it's kinda valid (like the hyperfixations she gets)

Also v hard to form any opinion as to the kids ! If you look at Jairus' social media he doesn't post the kids either, I think it's a fairly common thing for some people who are online now - you get a lot of dark web pedos putting people's kids on there! e.g that one blonde 3 year old on tiktok was on there apparently

To be fair I think it certainly runs in her family as her brother Keegan I think is autistic, she may or may not have a proper diagnosis but if she shares traits it's kinda valid (like the hyperfixations she gets)

Also v hard to form any opinion as to the kids ! If you look at Jairus' social media he doesn't post the kids either, I think it's a fairly common thing for some people who are online now - you get a lot of dark web pedos putting people's kids on there! e.g that one blonde 3 year old on tiktok was on there apparently
I don’t think it’s necessarily the fact that she doesn’t post them that means she doesn’t have them but she posts all the time, multiple times a day when she’s clearly not with them.
I agree with another PP and Jairus’s parents probably have them.

Reactions: 5
Seems like maybe the novelty of being parents and having that family Insta life has worn off now they both want to be young free and themselves the kids are just with someone else .. maybe his parents 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What a shame for those kids if that is the case though… I mean Brinley would be old enough to understand she’s been left

Reactions: 4
Don’t know how her body looks the way it does after having kids 😩. I had to say it.

It’s so weird to go from mum, kids, family content to boobs/arse out single and free begging for attention content. She doesn’t have to show her kids but she’s presenting her life as if they don’t exist?! It’s weird.

Reactions: 10
Wow, I haven't seen her Instagram since last year. I honestly thought when she "quit" social media, she was at a farm living a country side lifestyle with her husband and 3 kids. I knew she was hidding after all the money she stole from her followers. And I knew she would come back with another kind of product to sell.

But I didn't image she was basically selling her body. So cringe. I know she is young, but there are a lot of ways to earn money online. Of course sex is the easiest and laziest way to earn money, but wow. It seems she is really really short of money and is desperatly posting daily those pics to earn quick cash.

I almost can predict what kind of toxic relationship she will have next. She definetly won't attract any decent man.

Reactions: 7
and was she at a gun shop earlier when she posted "it's happening.." gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her tattoo post reminded me of that stupid matching door tattoo she got with Jairus lmao wonder what she'll cover it up with

Reactions: 1
This thread is drying up but I’ve been loosely keeping tabs on Acacia for almost a decade now and after watching a deep dive video of her on youtube I’m back down the rabbit hole. I always gave her the benefit of the doubt during her tumblr days because I feel like a lot of the hate back then was from jealous one direction/5sos fans and I wasn’t that big a fan of them in my teen years. I also just wanted to look like her because as you all probably know she was literally the beauty standard lol.

When I found out she was pregnant with her firstborn I was shocked as she was so young & had always been in and out of relationships. But as time went on and she started expecting her second baby & got married I thought she’d matured and settled down for good.

However, the genuinely problematic things she did started to happen/come to light after she became a mother and it’s so clear that she wanted kids for family channel content & didn’t understand that she is responsible for raising human beings.

Despite neglecting her disabled child, the racism, the preset scam and now the video that got leaked of her leaving her children in a PUBLIC PARK so she could go into the woods and take selfies, even the petty controversies like the unnecessary bad airbnb review and the depop scam are so telling of her character.

I’ll let her off the hook for the drama surrounding her as a teenager because those are the prime years to make mistakes and learn from them. But the recent scandals are appalling and unjustifiable.

She should delete social media permanently and mean it when she announces it, not return in a few months time to promote her onlyfans when money’s getting dry.

Reactions: 13
This thread is drying up but I’ve been loosely keeping tabs on Acacia for almost a decade now and after watching a deep dive video of her on youtube I’m back down the rabbit hole. I always gave her the benefit of the doubt during her tumblr days because I feel like a lot of the hate back then was from jealous one direction/5sos fans and I wasn’t that big a fan of them in my teen years. I also just wanted to look like her because as you all probably know she was literally the beauty standard lol.

When I found out she was pregnant with her firstborn I was shocked as she was so young & had always been in and out of relationships. But as time went on and she started expecting her second baby & got married I thought she’d matured and settled down for good.

However, the genuinely problematic things she did started to happen/come to light after she became a mother and it’s so clear that she wanted kids for family channel content & didn’t understand that she is responsible for raising human beings.

Despite neglecting her disabled child, the racism, the preset scam and now the video that got leaked of her leaving her children in a PUBLIC PARK so she could go into the woods and take selfies, even the petty controversies like the unnecessary bad airbnb review and the depop scam are so telling of her character.

I’ll let her off the hook for the drama surrounding her as a teenager because those are the prime years to make mistakes and learn from them. But the recent scandals are appalling and unjustifiable.

She should delete social media permanently and mean it when she announces it, not return in a few months time to promote her onlyfans when money’s getting dry.
Your comment made me look up the park incident, and I am lost for words. That is straight up neglect. Those poor children.

Reactions: 4