Acacia Clark/Kersey - Stay scamming.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not buying that she has the kids at all. She never seems to be at home and if she is at home she's in her room eye-bleeping the camera with her boobs hanging out and insinuating that she's got another guy already.

Reactions: 10
She is such a car crash atm but I can't look away 🤣 everything she posts makes me cringe so hard.. she is def not ok and I worry for those kids if she does have them (I don't think she does tbh)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surprised this thread doesn't get more attention! I think she is lying about having her kids. She just posted this on her stories. Where are the car seats??
gosh I know it’s not really our business but I’m dying to know! She posts so much random stuff on insta and hikes/walks it does make you wonder if she has custody or just visitation with the kids. From her stories you really wouldn’t think she’s got 3 kids…I wonder if she’s trying to “relive” the youth she didn’t have because she married and had kids so young

Reactions: 8
Could be that they only have one set of car seats and have to share them whilst co-parenting. She got herself in to a lot of debt so money could still be tight

she's so performative. first it was quirly tumblr girl, then 5sos groupie, then mom / family channel, then gamer girl. now that kids are out of the way, she's a mysterious girl next door who reads books and hikes in the mountains..

I thought when her and Jairus got married and had kids that Acacia finally grew up, but turns out she's not done living out all the different personas

Nah I'm sorry she doesn't have them kids.. no way. I hope they're safe and well wherever they are.

I gotta say I dig this new outdoorsy aesthetic, think it’s my favorite of all of her identities. Although she seems messy and unsure of whether she wants to be this indie hiking girl or a sexy, mirror-selfie girlie. I mean, if you’re gonna take on a new personality, at least be consistent

(I am saying all of this in jest ok)

Nah I'm sorry she doesn't have them kids.. no way. I hope they're safe and well wherever they are.
Me too. I was always concerned about Rosie. I hope she's getting the care she needs now.
Acacia the 'professional selfie taker' seems totally self absorbed.

Reactions: 4
Me too. I was always concerned about Rosie. I hope she's getting the care she needs now.
Acacia the 'professional selfie taker' seems totally self absorbed.
I agree, surely she doesn’t have them. I know she might be “choosing” not to show them on social media but surely you’d see some kid stuff or it would be obvious she’s with them but not showing them?

I don’t think she has them. Poor little Rosie.

Yeah, it’s really weird how there’s no trace of the kids. I totally get not showing them anymore, but it seems like she’s got way too much time to be hiking and driving around alone taking pictures of herself. I can hardly believe a mom with three little kids would have so much free time, there’s no way.

Reactions: 11
I don't get this whole thing she's doing with the knife ... so odd.

Reactions: 3
This recent obsession with A Court of Thorns and Roses is too cringe. I understand enjoying a book but it's just become her personality.

Reactions: 2
Who takes all of these photos/videos of her?! It’s been so long I’ve forgotten if she has 2 or 3 kids!

Reactions: 6