Absolutely Fabulucy #4 Glasto, Ibiza, Christmas, REPEAT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our Glasto/Ibiza rock/Christmas loving gal 🌈
Couldn’t really see any thread suggestions so hope you don’t mind I just made one including all of Lucy’s ‘homes’

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nice advert for her husbands riot squad vape juice…..a bottle of 88Vape on the bed 😆

Honestly, can you get any more dressing up totally fake look at me I’m so quirky than Lucy? It’s a parody now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fucks sake. I know they all dress up like that to be so out there and different, but they all end up looking the bloody same 🤣

just a mess of sequins and layers of sweaty jewellery.

They don’t look cool, they just look like uncomfortable messes.

• Haha
Proper festival goers don’t bother dressing up so tacky. They go for the music and to dance. It’s not a fashion show / runway. She looks TERRIBLE

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s got third degree gurns. Was hoping to bump into her here at glasto but I guess I won’t if she’s just chilling in her caravan
I had the most amazing weekend, dunno why you’d even go to sit in a caravan watching football.

Reactions: 4
Imagine trying to watch a band perform and that goon in a massive fluffy hat stands in front of you?!

• Haha
All those people there enjoying the music, the atmosphere, the weather and this attention seeker is stood like this pulling faces. What a nobber!

5C260C1D-794F-4F2F-BADC-ABC74313E07D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Tbh the footage that I watched glasto didn’t look great.
---
Only a 2-3 more weeks till the rock
It was sooo good! Don’t get me wrong it was hard work, crowded at times and warm. But there’s just so much to see, lots more than what they show on the telly. That’s why I’m surprised she’s just sitting inside or hanging around VIP. She would have been dying in those warm outfits and hats.

Reactions: 1