Abigail Comrie - @abigaiilcomrie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no way all the bags on there can be bought on shein or alixpress for a tenner that’s such a brass neck from her 😭 surely people aren’t that buttoned up that back that they’ll actually sell them at they prices…
one of them has sold out! Wonder how many she bought thou

Folk will buy this shite because they are blinded by the bs! It’s a total piss take if you ask me. There’s folk out there with small businesses literally sewing bags together and now you’ve got this con.

Reactions: 2
Got to laugh at these influencers having a full blown photoshoot in front of designer shops 🤣 wit a rid neck :sick:

also wonder who’s shipping out the Gagga orders since they two have fcked off to France :))

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice we said she has no pals now she’s posted ‘MY OLDEST BESTEST FRIEND’ constantly now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love to know the tea with her and Lyds, as I don’t even think she posted anything for the Gagga launch? When they were besties just a few months ago 🤔

The photos of her lying on the sunloungers are making me absolute cringe! How can these idiots not give themselves a redneck posing like that

Really not a fan of ‘megano’ but at least she comes across as semi-genuine on stories etc (barely) but this Abigail really tries to portray this perfect life. Does her boyfriend ever work or hang out with his own pals?

Nobody asked for a restock babe you just have too much left over from dropshipping

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That thing she does with her hands under her face every time she speaks about a product drives me nuts!

Reactions: 1
She gives me the ick. She’s like a little girl trying to act grown up and sexy and she just is not sexy

Reactions: 1
Lives in a completely different world and is not relatable at all. She’s just so basic with the aperols, ‘spicy margs’, and any other trend she can get behind. Her boyfriend trying to be an influencer too is really cringey.

That thing she does with her hands under her face every time she speaks about a product drives me nuts!
this!!!

she gives me the utter ick. I don’t know how she actually gets any work, she is so basic every ad is the fckin same!
Also think shes been to the same girl that does mollys lips cause they are SHOCKING!

Can’t believe they were away on another gifted cruise too, it totally puts me off every going with virgin knowing they give holidays away free to these creatures

Think all the Aquarius girls are cretins apart from the Abbie girl who has her clothing line and yeah mollys lips are vile but I think she seems fairly normal, those are the only 2 I would have any time for, as someone who works in PR this is a discussion that comes up regularly how any of those girls get any work and live off their incomes from Aquarius is beyond me- like they are all so boring , clones of one another and have such little interaction numbers like it’s really bad

Lives in a completely different world and is not relatable at all. She’s just so basic with the aperols, ‘spicy margs’, and any other trend she can get behind. Her boyfriend trying to be an influencer too is really cringey.
Aw he is a big ick. I’m so glad my other half would put me in my place if I tried any that nonsense. He can barely take a photo of me before a nice night out never mind constantly taking staged photos

Aw he is a big ick. I’m so glad my other half would put me in my place if I tried any that nonsense. He can barely take a photo of me before a nice night out never mind constantly taking staged photos
Preach 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😂😂😂