Abidotcampbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to companies house her husband was 60 earlier this year, she has to be at least 40 - I'd be shocked if she's younger!!

Reactions: 2
According to companies house her husband was 60 earlier this year, she has to be at least 40 - I'd be shocked if she's younger!!
i did see she had the usual instahun balloon set up for his 60th which made me even more curious!

Reactions: 3
I only recently found her - so I'm intrigued to find out more about her. Going by her posts so far she... goes out for lunch, shops, shoots "content" with her husband (dodgy lads mag shots and far too many of them in bed or a bath together :sick:) then due to some mystery illness has to go to bed at 6pm while her husband looks after the kids!

Reactions: 1
Where is she from with that accent? Surely she isn’t Scottish?
I’ve never heard of her before but intrigued now.

She lives in Milton of Campsie, but I don't know where she is from originally.

She did a FAQ the other day and said she was 33 😂 She’s lived in 3 countries or something hence the accident

She did a FAQ the other day and said she was 33 😂 She’s lived in 3 countries or something hence the accident
Yeah she apparently is 33 tho I agree she looks well older. Yer maw posing naked by the pool and uploading it to insta

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂 doubt that little princess has ever had the need for a paper round! Yeah definitely not looking her age in the slightest…must be the price you pay when your fiddling old baws 🤭
There are definite swinger vibes there with those two lol

Just off out on holiday with my kids and ring light in the back of the car (do they even work in the sun?!)

more nuts style content incoming

• Haha
Buys her followers begs for freebies non stop!! You can tell her likes to followers ratio is way off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.