Abidotcampbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. Way. Cable tied wrists & fingered Prosecco. What the fk have I witnessed 😳😳 I can’t believe they post that on Instagram 😯
has she deleted these?

I can’t believe she had 3 weeks spain herself then Valencia with the sugar daddy. Leaving 1/2 days with her kids In a month on their holidays

Reactions: 1
What the hell? She’s got an Instagram for her 9 year old and promotes it on hers 😂😬. She’s all kinds of weird this one

“#kidsofinstagram #hottublover”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously a blood au pair?!!! Why she doesn’t work
did she say she had an au pair? Wtf! 🙈

Did anyone else find it sad for the kids the night they had “date” night. You can tell the kids got their date night then sent up to their rooms so that mum & dad could enjoy their own date night alone.. they just 3 nights alone in Valencia ffs.. spend time with your bloody kids women!!

Reactions: 2
So her morning routine is she wakes up at almost lunchtime, has the dog brought to her for a cuddle, then the meal ticket husband brings her a fizz stick drink, and she spends some time lying in bed reading her emails!!! When does she see her kids. And don't get me started on the "date night"!! My kids have always sat with us at the table to eat, no devices, no TV - it creates a family bond and sometimes it's when you find out most about their day and what they have been up to, what they are thinking about and gives them a chance to share. They don't need a date night with their sibling, they need a parent who connects with them.

Absolutely agree with everything you just said. Dinner time is family time! Granted my own kids sometimes don’t eat with us but I would never create an environment where they weren’t welcome at the table because I wanted alone time with their father. Go out for dinner then! Wtf is wrong with that women honestly. She’s a lazy cow she has no problems gallivanting for photo shoots, lunch dates and dinner dates with her husband who’s very clearly pussy whipped, but she plays the ill card when she wants to lie in her bed all day and not bother her arse with her own kids.

Her page actually makes me laugh so hard, between her poses, the awful outfits and this new “day in the life” shite… It’s like a parody of an “influencers” insta. See unless someone has a really interesting job/ live somewhere totally different to me, I have no interest in seeing you sit in bed drinking a manky fizz stick pretending to do emails and thanking companies for wine as if they have sent you them. I’m beginning to feel sorry for her that this is how she gets fulfilment out of her days and not with her kids.
Also- that husband needs to do a quick ball check, they are clearly missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she added the kids as an after thought to her "day in the life" by saying they watched a movie with them, but her and the husband took their meal and wine up to their bedroom and ate it on the balcony - where were the kids, who fed them, why do you not want to eat with them!!! it's all very strange. I feel sorry for the husband sometimes, he needs to go play gold or something because she is making him look like a right weirdo.

Had a discussion with friends on this one and we were split on opinion...

Sharing bed / sleepover for the night with your 10 year old and you’re both (at least top half) naked —yay or nay okay?

that split opinion aside bit much me me me oh her kids birthday

Sharing bed / sleepover for the night with your 10 year old and you’re both (at least top half) naked —yay or nay okay?

There is no need for it. Get matching PJs, sleeping masks, slippers etc, that is more appropriate for a 10 year old. Frankly, I think it is a case of her seeing an opportunity to be half naked!

edited to say, I have No problem with them sharing a bed but, not half naked!

She's always naked in the pics she takes in bed, she even shared one with her, the (creepy) husband and both kids and only the kids had tops on!!! They give me the boke :sick: Also her wee girl asked for a dolly and pram for her birthday, which for a 10-year-old is very innocent - I wonder what she thinks about her mums Nuts mag style photos. Oh and while I'm on a roll, WTAF is it with the whole "date night" obsession? They have had about 3 in the last 10 days!!!

there is no need to broadcast to every weirdo that follows her that her and her CHILD are topless in bed. Those stories were only for the benefit for the getting more attention.
is the kids her husbands? I know she had a girlfriend not too long ago

I think both kids are his. They split up for quite a long time and she lived with a woman along with the kids, then fairly recently the husband was back. But from a few wee snippets she shared about how they met it looks like he was married with kids and left to go with Abi!! It's like a tv show lol

She's always naked in the pics she takes in bed, she even shared one with her, the (creepy) husband and both kids and only the kids had tops on!!! They give me the boke :sick: Also her wee girl asked for a dolly and pram for her birthday, which for a 10-year-old is very innocent - I wonder what she thinks about her mums Nuts mag style photos. Oh and while I'm on a roll, WTAF is it with the whole "date night" obsession? They have had about 3 in the last 10 days!!!
seems consensus is same as me I thought it was weird as did another friend but one was saying we were over thinking it 😂

agreed I did kind of think that about the pram too but thought I’m maybe just out the loop of 10yo girls and couldn’t think what age I thought they’d start to be less interested.

There is no need for it. Get matching PJs, sleeping masks, slippers etc, that is more appropriate for a 10 year old. Frankly, I think it is a case of her seeing an opportunity to be half naked!

edited to say, I have No problem with them sharing a bed but, not half naked!
yes great opportunity for matching pjs in amongst allll those presents

I don't have a 10 year old daughter so honestly not sure whether it would actually be in appropriate or not. Other poster well pointed out that you could have matching PJ's etc, perhaps not on this occasion the daughter was really hot and didn't want to wear much/anything. Either way, not a problem. What IS a problem is posting the video on Instagram for 20,000 random folk to be watching! Another one who doesn't seem to have any concept of this is the misfit maw, constantly posting her daughter, of a similar age, half dressed and twerking. Honestly, get it AFF the gram! When will these parents think about the creeps round the world that view it?!

I don't have a 10 year old daughter so honestly not sure whether it would actually be in appropriate or not. Other poster well pointed out that you could have matching PJ's etc, perhaps not on this occasion the daughter was really hot and didn't want to wear much/anything. Either way, not a problem. What IS a problem is posting the video on Instagram for 20,000 random folk to be watching! Another one who doesn't seem to have any concept of this is the misfit maw, constantly posting her daughter, of a similar age, half dressed and twerking. Honestly, get it AFF the gram! When will these parents think about the creeps round the world that view it?!
Yeh totally get you, it’s maybe not so much the half naked, or what appears to be a half naked sleepover with your 10 year old, (I’m the same, don’t have a 10 y/o daughter so wouldnt know)it’s the fact it’s on the gram for any bleeping weirdo to have a swatch at!

Long time lurker here, she really riles me tho. Her priorities are so wrong. I truly sympathise with anyone suffering from fibro/ME, but I hate seeing how when she appears to have good days her energies are focused on constant zara hauls, date nights and tit tacky photo shoots and very rarely spending quality time with her children. The most enthusiastic she has been about her daughter was buying her things. Her “content” is repetitive and braggy and her outfits are tit.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here, she really riles me tho. Her priorities are so wrong. I truly sympathise with anyone suffering from fibro/ME, but I hate seeing how when she appears to have good days her energies are focused on constant zara hauls, date nights and tit tacky photo shoots and very rarely spending quality time with her children. The most enthusiastic she has been about her daughter was buying her things. Her “content” is repetitive and braggy and her outfits are tit.
I agree and wasn’t sure how to word it, know people suffering from ME/ fibro and they wouldn’t end a “bad flare up day” drinking wine with pals or packing for yet another holiday after all of 2 weeks at home.

not sure how Zara has that much stock for the amount she buys from there, particularly as a large percentage of her shoots seem to be in underwear.
That set up today do we think she has professionals in or she has a crazy photo backdrop of her own?

I agree and wasn’t sure how to word it, know people suffering from ME/ fibro and they wouldn’t end a “bad flare up day” drinking wine with pals or packing for yet another holiday after all of 2 weeks at home.

not sure how Zara has that much stock for the amount she buys from there, particularly as a large percentage of her shoots seem to be in underwear.
That set up today do we think she has professionals in or she has a crazy photo backdrop of her own?
I reckon most of that stuff she buys gets sent back after she’s done her “photo shoot” 🙄 I have fibro and granted everyone’s symptoms are different but when you have a fibro flare up the last thing your even thinking about is lifting your phone to post videos of yourself saying your having a flare up and changing outfits for photos.. if your having a flare up you can’t even change out your pyjamas ffs! You also don’t bother your arse with your phone either.. the woman is so full of tit it’s unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.