Abbytaylorbannigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic her pt did where she added on the measurement line didn’t make sense cos how did she ensure the pics were the same dimensions? Like that she was the same distance away from the camera in both pics? If she’s losing well done her but this disordered eating is bad bad

Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s not a diet and cheat days. It’s a binge and restrict cycle and her PT should really be noticing this

Reactions: 11
I’ve just started seeing this girl on my fyp, is she for real? Does she really eat all that shite food in one day? No wonder she’s the size she is, absolutely disgusting. Heading for a stroke with that calorific intake 🤢

Reactions: 2
The pic her pt did where she added on the measurement line didn’t make sense cos how did she ensure the pics were the same dimensions? Like that she was the same distance away from the camera in both pics? If she’s losing well done her but this disordered eating is bad bad
I’m gonna be honest that really made me think her PT is scamming her a bit. I mean surely you’d just take someone’s actual measurements in person with a proper tape / arm measure the pinch test. Not get 2 pictures side by side and measure them🤣🤣 come on photoshop exists. I’m not believing a thing unless I see the tape myself or a scales with the numbers going down. And I know what it’s like to stay the same on the scales but lose inches on your waist etc and it’s rewarding but yeah I just think the fitness industry that encourages people on a new health path to eat junk food are unprofessional. All they care about is making money. They only believe in calorie deficits and calories in and out, basically eat whatever shite you want you’ll lose weight. May work in theory but your organs won’t thank you in a few years eating highly processed foods. I do think she has lost weight her face certainly looks a lot slimmer and she’s happier in herself which is great for her but if I’m to be completely honest she’s prob lost a stone or so if even.

Reactions: 7
I’m gonna be honest that really made me think her PT is scamming her a bit. I mean surely you’d just take someone’s actual measurements in person with a proper tape / arm measure the pinch test. Not get 2 pictures side by side and measure them🤣🤣 come on photoshop exists. I’m not believing a thing unless I see the tape myself or a scales with the numbers going down. And I know what it’s like to stay the same on the scales but lose inches on your waist etc and it’s rewarding but yeah I just think the fitness industry that encourages people on a new health path to eat junk food are unprofessional. All they care about is making money. They only believe in calorie deficits and calories in and out, basically eat whatever shite you want you’ll lose weight. May work in theory but your organs won’t thank you in a few years eating highly processed foods. I do think she has lost weight her face certainly looks a lot slimmer and she’s happier in herself which is great for her but if I’m to be completely honest she’s prob lost a stone or so if even.
Yeah exactly I think she started off with good intentions but realised she got more views and interaction from the way she was eating before and if you are the type of person to binge like that then of course you will just go back to it, for her there’s more positives in living the old way. As someone else said surely her PT has told her the way she is going is wrong, it’s completely different to working it out over the week that you save your calories for a cheat meal, like why does it have to be a full day? I feel like such a hypocrite cos this is me, I get fat in the winter and restrict myself all summer for the beach body, I eat a tit ton of salt as well. Difference is I do it myself I don’t try and influence anyone and I don’t do it for money or views or whatever and I don’t make excuses for myself. It’s a shame cos I’m probably double her age and know I have an issue it’s so sad she won’t listen to what people are telling her before it’s ingrained in her pattern

Reactions: 5

I think her face looks different because she's lost the cow eyelashes and pumped up lips somewhat.

Reactions: 4
I seen this the other day and was thinking 'thats not how measurements work' the phones are not the same size. The pic on the left the phone and her head are slightly bigger so it means shes closer measuring bigger and the other pic will be further away making her measure smaller. I have never in my puff seen one other PT use this method of measurement for progress pics

Reactions: 7
She’s a big girl. She should be dropping weight easily and fairly quickly with just a calorie deficit. Given what she was eating previous (if we take that as true) then a calorie goal of around a generous 2500-3000 would mean she lost weight…. It’s not surprise she is losing weight if she’s not binging as much but given where she started I wouldn’t be boasting if I were her PT

Reactions: 5
I’m laughing at these videos she keeps doing of comparisons of her weight loss, I’m not saying this to be a cow but I see no difference, she’s had more cheat days than she’s had exercise in this diet she’s apparently doing shes at it

Reactions: 12
I’m laughing at these videos she keeps doing of comparisons of her weight loss, I’m not saying this to be a cow but I see no difference, she’s had more cheat days than she’s had exercise in this diet she’s apparently doing shes at it
Reminds me of that’s Falasious is she called, apparently lost 100lbs, still looks the same (very big) and eats massive portions

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Since her weight loss journey kicked off in January I’ve actually started to like her more. I can see a difference in her weight personally and she seems to be branching out a bit more with foods.

Just waiting for her to ditch that ugly creep of a boyfriend🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do see a difference in her face but maybe that’s with the salt intake reduced.
She does need to sort that bleeping diet out still though, I know she is weighing everything out for calorie counting but it’s still total processed shite pumped with preservatives and she would drop a lot more a lot quicker if she just had fresh lean meat and fresh veg. It would be a lot more filling too

Reactions: 2