Abby Gilmore/ Abbgilmore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like they’ve been chatting again, they were both at an event last month & I wondered if it was awkward, but the commenting now seems like they’ve tried to move on maybe
Chompers only interest would be getting invited to the Bali wedding.

Might be a bit awkward though if KJ goes.

Reactions: 5
Poor old hard done by Abby is on a couples trip to NZ. She’ll have to spend a week in bed to recover from this absolute tragedy.

Reactions: 6
Is Leigh actually with her?? Wouldn't have thought so looking at her insta.
Just more photos of herself, and how SHE needed the reset, the extra sleep and to help her mindset so she can go back and be her kid’s best friend. Never anything about Leigh or their relationship, unless it’s framed from how he benefits her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her insistence that her kids are her best friends is so concerning. Her inability to just enjoy time with her husband to be without needing to say how much th kids would enjoy it is just sad.

Reactions: 9
Her referring to her kids as her besties realllllllly bothers me. Their relationship seems so unhealthy, it’s like she’s encouraging them to miss her. I feel sorry for the step mum on the other side having to deal with that.

Reactions: 10
Her referring to her kids as her besties realllllllly bothers me. Their relationship seems so unhealthy, it’s like she’s encouraging them to miss her. I feel sorry for the step mum on the other side having to deal with that.
She would be really pissed the girls didn’t call her to say they missed her.

Reactions: 4
They’ll be the type of kids who grow up and go no contact if she doesn’t relax a bit and disengage from their lives. She doesn’t need to make herself the centre of their universe

Reactions: 4