Abbie Chatfield Sell sell sell & ranting on anything

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather have an anonymous account on here and comment occasionally then have a public forum where I record myself ranting like a bleep and assuming myself and my opinions are more important than everyone else’s

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s the faux concern for people’s mental health while in the same breath describing them as sad little worms.

Reactions: 12
I actually don’t understand why people like her?
She reeks of desperation.
WHO does this tit and posts it online?
Really, why?

Reactions: 13
Abbies latest rant: CHICKEN BONES!! I get there may have been some well meaning people who messaged her to say if the bones aren’t good for your dog. But as usual she’s got to take the extreme reply for attention. Also: more ass pics
IMG_4724.jpeg
IMG_4725.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Abbies latest rant: CHICKEN BONES!! I get there may have been some well meaning people who messaged her to say if the bones aren’t good for your dog. But as usual she’s got to take the extreme reply for attention. Also: more ass pics View attachment 2735940View attachment 2735941
I reckon it would be extremely irritating to have people message you ‘well meaning advice’ all the time but, just like she’s posting tit most people don’t like, most of the time, maybe she should take her own advice and scroll on, ignore, or maybe even get her head checked you disgusting worm? Don’t online and attack other people.

Reactions: 3
Awww I didn’t get enough attention at the aactas, and didn’t win any awards so now I’m depressed…waaahhhh 😭😭
Please. Grow up 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7