Abbie Chatfield Sell sell sell & ranting on anything

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder things never took off with him and EmmyLou 🤣🤣 But I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Abby takes on his sorry ass

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to jog any memories this nightmare sequence hadn't seared itself into.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have an idea…

Send EmmyLou after him and shake him down for all that cash. Allow her to keep 20% to pay her own debts. As long as it’s caught on film we all win!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol as soon as I saw Abbie's stories I wondered if she was talking about Konrad. She really funded his whole life while they were dating.
He could argue it was a gift. She was obsessed with him and I could see her splashing the cash at him to impress him.

Reactions: 9
Just to jog any memories this nightmare sequence hadn't seared itself into.
Oh my GOD. I had to give up on Emmylou about a year ago because it was too time consuming to follow her and her Tattle page. I never knew how much I needed this in my life.
I might have to board the Crazylou train once again...choo chooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my GOD. I had to give up on Emmylou about a year ago because it was too time consuming to follow her and her Tattle page. I never knew how much I needed this in my life.
I might have to board the Crazylou train once again...choo chooo
Rejoin us✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree as well, I had issues for years in my area in suburban Sydney and their customer service is the worse, including disconnecting you mid conversation and not calling back, not following up on complaints and once the person stuffed up my login and was sending a security code to a totally different number
I can understand her frustration it shouldn’t take that long

Reactions: 2
Not her trying to say she only got it fixed cause she has a "following" and claims she called them out last night. She didn't even tag Optus so does she really think she's super important enough to have her pages stalked by telcos and think they're panicking of losing her service 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No 👏🏼 one 👏🏼 cares 👏🏼 about 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 wifi 👏🏼 issues .. duck me, thank god she hasn’t been able to post 46 story rants daily during that 2 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not her trying to say she only got it fixed cause she has a "following" and claims she called them out last night. She didn't even tag Optus so does she really think she's super important enough to have her pages stalked by telcos and think they're panicking of losing her service 🙄
I mean isn’t that why she posted it. So her followers could send it to Optus and complain on her behalf lol. She’s got plenty of friends to complain to!

Reactions: 1
People on outspoken FB group are saying it was rumoured to be Ryan Corr - the Australian actor.

However the few bits they are basing that on us pretty much nothing

Oh so Abby doesn’t rate Byron beaches. Similar to Abby Doesn't Like Melbourne content. Saaaaah controversial. She needs new material.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh so Abby doesn’t rate Byron beaches.
The beaches in Byron are heavily affected by coastal erosion. 20 years ago they were stunning. They might be again. But realising that would require Abbie know something about anything.

The beaches in Byron are heavily affected by coastal erosion. 20 years ago they were stunning. They might be again. But realising that would require Abbie know something about anything.
I have no idea about Byron Beaches but I know Abbie just says this stuff to be controversial, there was a news.com headline about her ‘shocking’ statement about Byron today 🫠

Reactions: 1