Abbie blyth #2 Always moaning about a double chin, throwing lee in the bin, another boohoo haul BORIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I can’t bring myself to watch it 😆😆 she’s always starting a diet, going back to the gym because she’s “indulged” too much. Such a crap example to set to women.
Mate your no missing anything absolute snoozefest I fast forwarded through most of it.She is a negative influence always varying on about weight,food ect ages obsessed.
Nobody really cares if she's put weight on ect it's all in her head.

Mate your no missing anything absolute snoozefest I fast forwarded through most of it.She is a negative influence always varying on about weight,food ect ages obsessed.
Nobody really cares if she's put weight on ect it's all in her head.
*harping

Reactions: 7
Really what sad sack would even notice her “weight going up” i really don’t think anyone would give a tit about that other then her. If they do, they need to get a life but to me it’s because she’s hanging about with two stick insects Megan and Molly 😂 Also her apparent pal Kirsten who i think is the biggest snake saying “aw do you just go home and sit yourself?” does Kirsten forget she had a flat herself for ages before she desperately trapped a dodgy boy and got knocked up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was coming on to say exactly this! A start for her birthday is for lee not to dump her before it

the issues with food and diet is actually shocking. On one hand saying it doesn’t matter then all she’s going on about. So depressing! You don’t work, away and film something fun for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do you tubers do these ‘what I eat in the day/week’ videos. I’m so uninterested in these type of videos, if I see that in title.. I patch it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyone else? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do you tubers do these ‘what I eat in the day/week’ videos. I’m so uninterested in these type of videos, if I see that in title.. I patch it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyone else? 😂
Me too it's such a snore fest.
I could care less about what folk eat she seems to be the main one that does it.doesnt even attempt to do another type of vlog

Reactions: 3
Yep it’s so boring and for some reason Abbie is always doing these what I eat in a week vlogs. Genuinely nobody give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s only because they are being paid to plug Hello Fresh as part of it. It’s so boring now……….move on 😴

Reactions: 9
she’s clearly getting rid of that big overpriced bed that she probs spent thousands on, because she’s realised that the velour style is no longer in & she’s going to have to panic buy a minimalist style one to fit in. I also see she’s now posting photo dumps the exact same style as Molly with the BeReals etc. she has no originality it HURTS.

Reactions: 4
See you Sunday for a new video, Abbie is hilarious, I doubt there will be another this month, unless she gets a 'please promote us on your channel' request from hello fresh zzzzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her new video was just one giant contradiction in the first breath she’s saying she’s gained over a stone and she’s happy it’s not bothering her she’s enjoying just eating what she wants etc etc

THEN she goes on to say she’s back with her PT 5 times per week and getting back to it ??

So which is it are you happy or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her new video was just one giant contradiction in the first breath she’s saying she’s gained over a stone and she’s happy it’s not bothering her she’s enjoying just eating what she wants etc etc

THEN she goes on to say she’s back with her PT 5 times per week and getting back to it ??

So which is it are you happy or not 🤣
In the car - I’m not going to be mentioning how much weight I’ve lost, it’s about putting nutrious things in my body. Next clip in the kitchen - I didn’t order a McDonald’s because I need to shift the weight that I’ve gained.

I am also so fed up hello fresh. She’s is obv not the only culprit but they are now a company I will not use as I feel like the spam me via yoh tube/insta.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on the vlog..if she doesn’t care whether she’s big or small and doesn’t want to negatively influence young girls then why does she keep going on about it? The only person who cares is her! I hate people talking about what they eat and diets..so boring! Just work out and get on with your life, nobody cares 🤷‍♀️

In the car - I’m not going to be mentioning how much weight I’ve lost, it’s about putting nutrious things in my body. Next clip in the kitchen - I didn’t order a McDonald’s because I need to shift the weight that I’ve gained.

I am also so fed up hello fresh. She’s is obv not the only culprit but they are now a company I will not use as I feel like the spam me via yoh tube/insta.

Reactions: 6
Not long ago she said she wanted to keep her relationship private probably so she didn’t need to address when they’ve spilt up and then now they must be back together vlogs in the house and mentioning him?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.