Aaron Carter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Aaron’s manager deleted his instagram
Now as well as Melanie deleted hers after they all got into that mud slinging match over stories with Check. How they’re behaving really gives an insight to the mess surrounding him for the past few years add in drugs and mental illness and it’s such a toxic environment. His sister Angels instagram message for their birthday was so sad how she spoke to him 2 days before and begged him to let her help. I really hope it’s all true 💔 most of the people around him are so untrustworthy and lying to cover their own backs now but all claiming to have loved him so much. Really I think he was surrounded by all these clingers but still totally alone. I do find it really weird his phone was supposedly in his car with all the windows down though for someone who loved being on lives etc and then Melanie got his phone and added herself to instagram. So messy

Reactions: 3
I saw Aaron’s manager deleted his instagram
Now as well as Melanie deleted hers after they all got into that mud slinging match over stories with Check. How they’re behaving really gives an insight to the mess surrounding him for the past few years add in drugs and mental illness and it’s such a toxic environment. His sister Angels instagram message for their birthday was so sad how she spoke to him 2 days before and begged him to let her help. I really hope it’s all true 💔 most of the people around him are so untrustworthy and lying to cover their own backs now but all claiming to have loved him so much. Really I think he was surrounded by all these clingers but still totally alone. I do find it really weird his phone was supposedly in his car with all the windows down though for someone who loved being on lives etc and then Melanie got his phone and added herself to instagram. So messy
Where did you read that his phone was in his car?

Reactions: 1
Where did you read that his phone was in his car?
It’s all over twitter & YouTube comments. People were saying it right after it happened that he would never have left his phone there but I have no idea if it’s true 🤷‍♀️ . The manager said that’s how Melanie added herself back - she got his phone and did it

She definitely added herself back to his instagram, he wasn't following her when he died but then a few hours later 'he' was

whether or not she found his phone in the car or whatever I don't know. Like others I'd be surprised if he'd left it outside, he seemed to be on live constantly

Yeah I don’t think that’s true at all - referring to the phone thing. People are going wild with their conspiracy theories.
He was an addict, that’s the bottom line. He also had multiple phones so even if there was a phone in his car that doesn’t mean it was his mean phone. Especially because there’s footage of him live-streaming (just black screen, no sound) the night he died so…

Yeah I don’t think that’s true at all - referring to the phone thing. People are going wild with their conspiracy theories.
He was an addict, that’s the bottom line. He also had multiple phones so even if there was a phone in his car that doesn’t mean it was his mean phone. Especially because there’s footage of him live-streaming (just black screen, no sound) the night he died so…
I’m honestly so glad it was a black screen, he used to always go live with he took his monthly bath coz it’d make me laugh, I’m just so so glad we never saw it on a live.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Have you heard all the stuff about Nick? I honestly don’t know what to think or believe, but I know for him this will be making his grieving process 100 times worse.

Have you heard all the stuff about Nick? I honestly don’t know what to think or believe, but I know for him this will be making his grieving process 100 times worse.
It’s not the first time he’s been accused of something like this, but it is such a long time since it allegedly happened so I’m unsure what to think as well.

There’s a thread for nick, I’m going to keep an open mind since it’s an accusation and not found guilty. Aaron retracted all the stuff he said about nick too :( he’s going through a lot right now

Reactions: 2
https://variety.com/2022/music/news...-abc-nick-carter-rape-lawsuit-1235455388/amp/ the quote at the bottom of this is interesting enough tbh, what a time to do this if that’s true.
God that’s awful if that’s an accurate quote. Not a healthy family dynamic but The Carters are a prime example of the real cost of fame. So many liars and people trying to ruin you and leech off you. Just seeing all the finger pointing around Aaron’s death shows that. I always thought it was really telling that Aaron was grateful to Lou Pearlman for their life but what they had to do in exchange for it is like a horror film. I don’t think most people know the half of his trauma, he’s just considered a junkie, social media joke. Wish people could see the realities of it all.

Reactions: 7
God that’s awful if that’s an accurate quote. Not a healthy family dynamic but The Carters are a prime example of the real cost of fame. So many liars and people trying to ruin you and leech off you. Just seeing all the finger pointing around Aaron’s death shows that. I always thought it was really telling that Aaron was grateful to Lou Pearlman for their life but what they had to do in exchange for it is like a horror film. I don’t think most people know the half of his trauma, he’s just considered a junkie, social media joke. Wish people could see the realities of it all.
Their parents have made their children into absolute messes, it’s so sad. The accusations etc however need to stop. If they’re true they need to be dealt with by the legal system and he should be dealt with appropriate. Same with Aaron, all the media coverage meant his reputation was in tatters when so much should have been left behind closed doors

Melanie and Check still doing the tabloid rounds I see 🙄 someone exposed Checks messages about wanting to be paid for his story involving Aaron as he was jealous Melanie got 10k for the sun interview. All these people are so gross. Her last messages to him & she says he told her he was done forever and then was ignoring her. I also read that his memorial is going to be next year for the family. So they are definitely having one. Along with scattering his ashes in the Keys with his sister. There was various reports about if Melanie would be invited or not and seemed to be some issues about ownership of his ashes but it seems like Angel is legally in charge and Melanie wanted to be. Still makes me so sad 😞

Melanie and Check still doing the tabloid rounds I see 🙄 someone exposed Checks messages about wanting to be paid for his story involving Aaron as he was jealous Melanie got 10k for the sun interview. All these people are so gross. Her last messages to him & she says he told her he was done forever and then was ignoring her. I also read that his memorial is going to be next year for the family. So they are definitely having one. Along with scattering his ashes in the Keys with his sister. There was various reports about if Melanie would be invited or not and seemed to be some issues about ownership of his ashes but it seems like Angel is legally in charge and Melanie wanted to be. Still makes me so sad 😞
His ex has posted ALOT of story's this morning, she's adamant check and melanie have slept together

Melanie now being mad at the housekeeper Aaron took in on insta. The drama never stops. Hard to tell what’s true and isn’t true but even from half of it that’s being splashed all over social media I can’t imagine how it’d be living in the drama and chaos while having serious MH and addiction problems.