Aaron Carter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m due to go and see BSB on Tuesday. I honestly feel so sorry for nick :( like said above nothing but tragedy in that family. Unfortunately Aaron thought he invincible, it’s very very tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m due to go and see BSB on Tuesday. I honestly feel so sorry for nick :( like said above nothing but tragedy in that family. Unfortunately Aaron thought he invincible, it’s very very tragic.
I saw BSB with NKOTB - best night of my life

Poor nick, poor baby, just so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That’s two of her kids his mum’s lost 😔 I just hope Prince grows up in a loving home, knowing the best bits about his dad

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can’t say I’m shocked, knew it was coming, he has been on a downwards spiral for a long time and had years of drug abuse. It’s sad that him and nick could never be close again like they once were. Sadly I think Aaron blamed nick for a lot of his problems, when he should have been blaming his mother and father, but as they were happy to allow him to do drugs and do it with him, and nick didn’t, nick was made the bad guy.
Leslie carter their sister also died of a prescription drug overdose and also had a young child.

I also heard both Aaron and his girlfriend Melanie lost custody of there baby prince in the last few months. Seems there was a lot of stuff going on behind closed doors and I’m beating money on it being drug related, and how very celebrity of him dying in the bath tub.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What a mess. I feel so horribly sorry for kids caught up in this. Taking drugs is a choice, a bleeping poor one.

Reactions: 6
That’s two of her kids his mum’s lost 😔 I just hope Prince grows up in a loving home, knowing the best bits about his dad
I am not sure their mother will do well, she’s an alcoholic and I think she was estranged from the other children and closest to Aaron sadly

Aaron didn’t blame his mum like he did his siblings, they had such an unhealthy relationship, like it was his siblings job to bring him up and not his mum?

Reactions: 7
Despite all the problems it will be interesting to see if Nick says something. I wonder how he's feeling right now. If he doesn't care or feels sad about how their relationship unfolded.

Reactions: 9
I think Nick cares he just had to put some boundaries in. I read he tried to help his mother too but she enabled Aaron’s bad behaviour and resented Nick as well. I feel really sorry for Nick and Angel, it must be so hard to love people who are so destructive

Reactions: 18
Despite all the problems it will be interesting to see if Nick says something. I wonder how he's feeling right now. If he doesn't care or feels sad about how their relationship unfolded.
He has tried for many years to help his brother, but addiction turns you selfish, nick no doubt told him he was cutting him off until he sorted himself out and then they can have a relationship. I believe also Aaron’s twin sister cut him off also, I’m not sure if bobbie Jean had much to do with him over the years

Yeah something bad will happen, I’m sure of it, he needs some form of intervention/ treatment. It’s quite disturbing watching it all unravel
You called it

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I am not sure their mother will do well, she’s an alcoholic and I think she was estranged from the other children and closest to Aaron sadly

Aaron didn’t blame his mum like he did his siblings, they had such an unhealthy relationship, like it was his siblings job to bring him up and not his mum?
Well her and the dad wanted the kids to be famous, then they spent and used the money for their own ends. They were clearly very juvenile.

Reactions: 4
I had a relative who died in a bath by drowning young. They were mentally unwell and did a lot of drugs. It is eerie tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Well her and the dad wanted the kids to be famous, then they spent and used the money for their own ends. They were clearly very juvenile.
The parents were strange. You only have to watch how the father behaved with them on house of carters (father is dead now) and the mother is an alcoholic and has been in prison. I’m surprised not more of the kids aren’t addicted or dead, 2 outta 3. Haven’t heard much on what Bobbie Jean is up to, I hope she is doing well as she was an alcoholic on house of carters

Reactions: 8
The parents were strange. You only have to watch how the father behaved with them on house of carters (father is dead now) and the mother is an alcoholic and has been in prison. I’m surprised not more of the kids aren’t addicted or dead, 2 outta 3. Haven’t heard much on what Bobbie Jean is up to, I hope she is doing well as she was an alcoholic on house of carters
Last I heard she was facing jail time 😔 Nick thankfully turned his life around

Reactions: 4
I can’t say I’m shocked, knew it was coming, he has been on a downwards spiral for a long time and had years of drug abuse. It’s sad that him and nick could never be close again like they once were. Sadly I think Aaron blamed nick for a lot of his problems, when he should have been blaming his mother and father, but as they were happy to allow him to do drugs and do it with him, and nick didn’t, nick was made the bad guy.
Leslie carter their sister also died of a prescription drug overdose and also had a young child.

I also heard both Aaron and his girlfriend Melanie lost custody of there baby prince in the last few months. Seems there was a lot of stuff going on behind closed doors and I’m beating money on it being drug related, and how very celebrity of him dying in the bath tub.
It was only a few days ago the police stopped him due to erratic driving. He was huffing computer duster on live and in full view. This last week he was so bad :( as harsh as it sounds people around him enabled him.. Melanie.. his friends.. his mama. I know his twin Angel had a restraining order on him but I’m sure she wanted him to get help and get better :(

I didn’t speak to my brother for 2 years when he suddenly passed away. My whole world shattered when I was told. He was still my brother at the end of the day. My heart is breaking for Nick, Angel and BJ.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wow, just seen the news, shocked, but not unexpected… if that makes sense 😔

Reactions: 2