A photo a day #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautiful! Roughly which part of the country was this if you don’t mind me asking?
I think they could be seen in a large number of places last night. I’m East Mids and feel like I’m the only one who wasn’t still awake to see them 🥲

Fingers crossed for tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think they could be seen in a large number of places last night. I’m East Mids and feel like I’m the only one who wasn’t still awake to see them 🥲

We’re in the East of England and lots of people have photos. My husband stumbled home at some ungodly hour but apparently didn’t look up and notice them. I was asleep. Hopefully tonight 🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
Our local Facebook is full of aurora photos, I'm definitely going out tonight. I was crashed out by 10pm last night and couldn't see anything at that time.

I’m cross because despite being awake the number of horrible led streetlights and houses in the way meant I couldn’t see anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
IMG-20240511-WA0011.jpg

In similar vein as above! I've always wanted to see this and I cannot believe I managed to, in little old bloody Ireland an' all. I would still love to see them a bit more so a trip to the artic circle is needed for me to really feel fulfilled haha.

A heads up to those of you who may have missed out, there's another chance this evening after daylight ends to capture the beauty of the lights. I'm unsure if it's certain parts of the country or not but I thought i'd mention it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2929431
In similar vein as above! I've always wanted to see this and I cannot believe I managed to, in little old bloody Ireland an' all. I would still love to see them a bit more so a trip to the artic circle is needed for me to really feel fulfilled haha.

A heads up to those of you who may have missed out, there's another chance this evening after daylight ends to capture the beauty of the lights. I'm unsure if it's certain parts of the country or not but I thought i'd mention it.
Apparently your chances are better up North. I feel a little cheated ngl but the Northerners take brunt of the snow so fair’s fair I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Apparently your chances are better up North. I feel a little cheated ngl but the Northerners take brunt of the snow so fair’s fair I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
I live in the east but it would make sense that the north would experience it better. I have heard that Donegal/Sligo are meant to be the best spots in Ireland. I would love to see it again this evening but something tells me I won't, this was a one off chance.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2929431

Luckily one of my favourite Irish You Tubers filmed it.

Hopefully I'll see it for myself tonight 🤞

You can download this as an app and you'll get alerts when aurora are likely. It's currently on amber alert, so only expected to be visible further north (than me and Metropolis at any rate ☹)
Things change really quickly though, so fingers crossed for later!

• Heart
Local houses have been turned into shops and a cafe for a new TV drama currently filming.
New Alan Carr TV show.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
13163ad1-39cf-4fd6-b16a-60e2d51a0315.jpeg

Taken during a walk to the park yesterday 🧡 🐮

862b984e-41b7-4153-b9e1-2d5c49ec3cd7.jpeg

Had to add the other one of the little calf too ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20