A photo a day #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that old church tower was a building I worked in. Clothmakers , a livery . Own most of the land round that area. They said it was being redeveloped. I see its started. The new building is huge with sky gardens.
That’s amazing you worked there. Do you think it’s listed and they’re going to build around it? It was very busy on the site today.

Reactions: 3
20240409_142905.jpg

This sign outside an undertakers' says "In death there is money".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s amazing you worked there. Do you think it’s listed and they’re going to build around it? It was very busy on the site today.
Very listed. It's in the plans to stay. There is a small graveyard there too . The guild of cornwaners shared the building. I'll look and see if I have pictures, around 1550 they were given the rubbish land round there, doing alright on it.
Eta, can only find this at the moment, windows and chandler. Dark because I'm electrical. Clothworkers Hall.
20201125_131815.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Very listed. It's in the plans to stay. There is a small graveyard there too . The guild of cornwaners shared the building. I'll look and see if I have pictures, around 1550 they were given the rubbish land round there, doing alright on it.
Fascinating info, thanks!

Reactions: 5
I've been a little MIA, we went away at Easter and we are moving house - today's picture - the specials I got at my local supermarket last night -
1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Because of our upcoming move, my partner has been dismantling his lego collection using all my plastic bowls. Rosie Cat decided it was a good place to sleep - in a plastic salad bowl :ROFLMAO: 🐱🥗
1.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Caught this cheeky blighter hunting nesting birds in my tree today. He doesn’t look amused that he got sprung! :LOL:
1713549429909.jpeg

1713549467047.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
1000018498.jpg

Toot toot! Class 777 train heading to Southport. Trains have batteries as well as using a third rail so one section of the network runs on battery only. That is the first section of such track in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Greeted by an urban fox waiting on the drive this morning. When I opened the door, it walked up the steps and expected to come in 😂
1713863356380.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24