A photo a day #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. I lost the thread after the passing of my beloved Pooh Bear. No photos of note but an RIP for my beautiful boy.
IMG_1580.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh I’m so sorry to hear about beautiful Pooh ❤. Such a gorgeous boy and clearly loved very much. Must be very hard for you MCM xx
Thank you, Met. We have two other cats (Thor and Susan) they miss him as well. He had a big personality to go with his big ears and feet. Kitten photo just because.
IMG_0863.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have no idea what that is looks great, part of me wants it to be not a desert because that's even stranger .

Reactions: 6
I planted a whole bag of tulip bulbs last year, I was hoping for a lovely neat colourful display in my large tub, the pack promised "Shades of Purple", my husband's favourite colour. Unfortunately, they all bloomed at different times, and we had orange, yellow and white flowers (no purple), as well as this pink monstrosity, which I'm pretty sure is becoming self-aware, it's almost as tall as me 🤣.
20240414_100819.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have no idea what that is looks great, part of me wants it to be not a desert because that's even stranger .
It’s a called a brown derby, they have changed the topping, it used to be fudge & nuts it’s now crushed Oreos.

You've got me wondering which one. My first ever job was in a supermarket in Salford, that'll be 30 years ago next month. I work mostly from home now, this is in my office.
20240426_184001.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You've got me wondering which one. My first ever job was in a supermarket in Salford, that'll be 30 years ago next month. I work mostly from home now, this is in my office.View attachment 2899229
going by the colours I’d say Morrisons. You can see the staff canteen.
Everytine we stay at this Travelodge we get this view and of Manchester.

Reactions: 4
going by the colours I’d say Morrisons. You can see the staff canteen.
Everytine we stay at this Travelodge we get this view and of Manchester.
Ridiculous that it was a flagship store that only opened in 2011 and was barely open 4 years.

• Wow
  • Sad
Ridiculous that it was a flagship store that only opened in 2011 and was barely open 4 years.
It’s mad really! When there’s a hotel right opposite it who would use the cafe for breakfast n shop for food! We walk down to Tesco express!

Reactions: 3