A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggesting she was thinking of un-aliving herself is a new low. Toxic woman.
I’m not sure why she doesn’t feel comfortable saying she’s an alcoholic if she can say that?
most people can have alcohol and don’t want to take their own lives during a hangover? I’m shocked at that comment

Reactions: 1
I think the breakup coinciding with the hangover that made her go sober, is more why she’s talking about un-aliving herself. Could be a dig at the ex to guilt trip him. They’ve been finished over a year now and with all the “work” she does on herself she’s still harping on about being heart broken

Did he finish with her?
Is that even a question, of course - the girl is mad! 😅😅😅

Also this whole "im taking MY followers to kilimanjaro" , "MY followers are coming to Aus with me" etc I'm now fully convinced she's just doing it now to piss us off !😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Caroline comes across as a bit of a 'know it all'. Like when she said getting waxed was more painful than childbirth, when she has never given birth. Or when she confidently said her eggs are fine because her mum and sister's eggs are.

Getting a bit sick of the whole "boo hoo, I'm in my thirties and single and childless, when I wanted to have a family by now. But I am TOTALLY fine. And HAPPY. So so HAPPY" Yawn. We get it. We know. I couldn't be friends with her. She would drive me up the wall.

Reactions: 7
Caroline comes across as a bit of a 'know it all'. Like when she said getting waxed was more painful than childbirth, when she has never given birth. Or when she confidently said her eggs are fine because her mum and sister's eggs are.

Getting a bit sick of the whole "boo hoo, I'm in my thirties and single and childless, when I wanted to have a family by now. But I am TOTALLY fine. And HAPPY. So so HAPPY" Yawn. We get it. We know. I couldn't be friends with her. She would drive me up the wall.
Could you imagine a friend like her?! Have some self awareness Caroline 🙄

She deletes every single negative comment on her TikToks and Instagram. What a dose.

Reactions: 1
Aw this video 😂 aimlessly just moving stuff around for ‘content’ 😂 looks like blank texts books for tutoring or some type or class. Can see gcse books too 🤔 so far doesn’t look appealing

Attachments

Aw this video 😂 aimlessly just moving stuff around for ‘content’ 😂 looks like blank texts books for tutoring or some type or class. Can see gcse books too 🤔 so far doesn’t look appealing
Yes looks like that, maybe Dundalk Study Academy vibes , which is doing really well but dependant on good, experienced teachers and Examiners. She has never [to my knowledgeable) taught in NI so won't be familiar with the curriculum

Going up Kilamanjaro with a B+M powerbank. Very little proper kit being shown. The whole thing must either be very easy or fully catered for. You just turn up and hike?

Shall we make predictions on what dramatic thing is going to happen on my kilamanjaro that will give Caroline the next 6-12 months of content??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like bloody Indiana Jones going into the jungle rather than to yo climb a mountain 😂
---
Shall we make predictions on what dramatic thing is going to happen on my kilamanjaro that will give Caroline the next 6-12 months of content??
Doesn’t have to be dramatic…going is just enough for her to bang on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is all set. A packet of lidl Trail mix and a kids Mi Wadi drink mixer. What a clown.

Oh well the dramatics have started 😅 missed flights and delays. She has to go straight to the mountains now. At least she has an excuse’ in the event of failure 🙄 she will blame the flight being delayed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.