Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
You can imagine her on holiday ‘oh I prefer chilling in our pool back home which overlooks our secret garden. I usually grab a couple of snacks from the pantry’ 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Every so often I remember about the whole prison officer fiasco and how she made that smug Instagram post giving a metaphorical finger to her mum, proving she’s made something of herself by getting her dream career ‘earning £40k a year’.. only to quit before even starting because people were having affairs😂😂😭

Oh I do miss how batshit crazy she was

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Magee

VIP Member
What is her obsession with work life balance she literally festers in her cheap loungewear on her piss stain couch in her mouldy living room with her fella that looks like an iced gem.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

111blah

When you struggled to get a mortgage for £80k home and have halved your income but think you can afford a character property 🥴

why does she think she will have made any profit on the house? Even if they spent £80k doing it up to high spec it’s still an £80k house in an undesirable location. Not to mention the fact that house was on the market for months before these two morons purchased it. No other interested parties?says it all.
Get your head out the clouds love you won’t be selling that anytime soon and nobody in their right mind will rent a mould and worm ridden dump.
time to start listening to the advice you’ve been given. Get a 9-5, over pay the low mortgage, do it up professionally but on a budget, enjoy weekends off with your husband and one or two holidays a year. Stop trying desperately to prove you are more than you are and you may surprise yourself with finding a bit of contentment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Baad_sheep

Omg lol

she's deffo got a job as a support worker/in a care home and doesnt want anyone to know incase someone reports her.

She will not delete her account of 16k followers - she will hold out for awhile in hopes people will forget and come back and act like nothings happened.

She's a full blown narcissist - she won't last and will crumble not posting on insta. She has zero friends and family to 'brag' too and loves to eye-f*ck herself on camera. She's done this all before countless times. I think the longest was 6 months a few years ago and the shortest was 72 hours last year.

Reactions: 26

Magee

VIP Member
New thread launched juuuuust in time for her podcast reveal. Hopefully not as disappointing as her front door path reveal.

Abby sensationally quit her 1 weeks worth of e-learning in the prison service because she was told her colleagues may be having affairs. The work life balance just wasn’t worth it. This is after she gloated and wanted to ring her estranged Mum and tell her how successful she was in her prison career. She now has a great work life balance, in that she doesn’t work and has no life anyway.

4th kitten arrived and with it came an extra litter tray more piss stains on the couch.

We have been entertained with her throwing bleach across her garden with poor Bella inhaling the fumes, announcing they are plastering the walls themselves, new job as a security officer which she was offered on the spot in the interview 🚩 and jacked in after one shift, refusing to spend £40 on a gym membership but happy to spend £400 on plastic plants for her garden…

Have I missed anything?

Former Insta names;
our_homefund
home_byabby
Home_withthedunsmures
Currently _ourhomerenovation_

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

lmckkkk13

Might sell the house altogether or keep it and become a landlord as it’s been her dream and she loves homes under the hammer …. Stuart said absolutely not

• Haha
  • Wow

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Another day, another cracking idea from Abby. So what happened to buying the land then? Is that idea in the bin now? After unnecessarily contacting people about it. She went from doing nothing to the bathroom until they can afford to extend it and put in a stand-alone bath, to painting it Smurf blue and ruining and replacing a radiator to now getting a whole new suite!? There isn’t a single room that’s even close to being finished and now she’s looking at properties that she’ll never be able to afford yet somehow thinks that’s where she’ll move to next.

Abby, yes your house is a dump but it’s a fine first home. It’s ok to not want to live in your first property forever but stop making such drastic half-finished changes (which will just make you hate the place even more) and try to build some sort of equity in the place. I’m no property expert but it’s scary how much damage she’s doing without even realising. She’s managed to make an undesirable home even more undesirable which is pure talent.

• Heart

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
How are all our non professional 9-5 ers holding up this evening? I'm awful, finished work at 3 took my dog for a walk, went for a coffee and now sat on the sofa about to put Netflix on. Out for the day with friends tomorrow and to the coast (with the dog) on Sunday.. What an awful awful work life balance 😂🤣
Having a terrible time. Worked from home all day in my dressing gown. Quiet day today so I managed to fit in 2 episodes of You and do all my cleaning. Logged off at 4 and I don’t need to log in until 10am Monday (in my dressing gown again) if I want as I have flexi hours. Plus I earn double £10.50 an hour and get 35 days and all bank holidays off a year. It’s so terrible having a ‘non professional’ office job 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lockdownbordem

… because they’ll get a redundancy payment AND it’ll look better on their CV as their reason for leaving rather than “I jumped before I was pushed because I listened to an unemployed woman who has had 8 jobs in 12 months”
Does she know what being made redundant means? She’ll stick around in a job to get a SIA (or whatever it’s called) card, but she wouldn’t stick around to get redundancy payment?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
How are all our non professional 9-5 ers holding up this evening? I'm awful, finished work at 3 took my dog for a walk, went for a coffee and now sat on the sofa about to put Netflix on. Out for the day with friends tomorrow and to the coast (with the dog) on Sunday.. What an awful awful work life balance 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
I’d bet my life she’s starting the job Stu has sorted out for her and she knows if she says on Insta she’s back in support work, people from here may contact her employer. And rightly so!

She will be away for a few weeks starting that, then come back without mentioning it. Then she’ll casually mention she’s back doing support work because she gets paid 45p more an hour and gets to sleep on the job for her work life balance 🙄

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Ah she’s not changed a bit, still bat shit crazy & I love it. Imagine laying new floors that you financed over 5 years and moving 10 months after having them fitted 🫠
I wish she’d just respond on tattle put us in our places. She does her pathetic follower cull & then changes the name so she clearly reads here & is bothered!

• Haha

xbxbx

Chatty Member
I feel like when people have their page open and trying to live the insta hun lifestyle then it’s fair game to discuss it all here. But I’m Abby’s case she’s deleted it all and gone private and taken a step back. A step which we all kept saying she should do. So until her public page is back up and running again I’m going to respectfully not discuss her here.
She’s clearly got issues and I’ve never stuck up for her before but in this case I have to say she’s done the right thing for her mind (hopefully) so fair is fair
---

So *in Abby’s case not I’m Abby’s case 😅
You’re a better person than I am because I’m still gonna be lurking this thread every day ready to talk shit🤣🍿

I’ll give her a break once Bella has been rehomed

• Haha
Reactions: 22

lmckkkk13

I’m 5 mins in - moaning about the security job not having good pay/ work life balance and has applied for support work jobs again and says she knows she said she wouldn’t but now she vows she just wouldn’t go to a care home to work
---
I’m 5 mins in - moaning about the security job not having good pay/ work life balance and has applied for support work jobs again and says she knows she said she wouldn’t but now she vows she just wouldn’t go to a care home to work
Podcast summary

- used to walk 40 miles a week now barely leaves the house
- has applied for support work jobs last week and waiting to hear back
- doesn’t plan on ‘walking out’ of this job as she wants to get the SIA. Makes jokes that she hasn’t walked out ‘yet’ - her words not mine
- Doesn’t want to be a slave to 9-5
- £10.50 per hour is her minimum wage she will take in any new job
- some mental health talk, came off medication due to weight gain and isn’t registered at a dr in the area as she has been too busy working and doing things in the house
- her friend told her to go see a therapist and she has done before but couldn’t afford it because she was ‘only a care worker’ and it was a waste of money
- doesn’t care about a lot of things, her employment being the example she uses
- has been going more walks with Bella to get fresh air and fitter………….
- when viewing the house she loved it and saw lots of potential in the house, still likes it and loves the garden but something doesn’t feel right. she saw it as a forever home but now feels different about it but can’t pinpoint why- they’re discussing moving house and it’s on the cards for them

Sending love to anyone struggling with their mental health!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22