_beingcolleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s ever been rude about it from what I’ve seen, I know she has said to people (including myself) that people should try saxenda first rather than rushing into a sleeve. Which lets be honest so many people have done, then say they are really struggling cause they didn’t prepare themselves for the change. I hope personally she gets her rainbow baby, I remember watching her on live when she literally had a breakdown cause people kept asking about being pregnant and the poor woman couldn’t hold it together. She disappeared for ages afterwards. I use to watch her alot and know her through friends I’ve got to say she can be a complete nightmare but since she moved on from her ex and got a stable mental health she seems to be doing much better.
I think it will be a good watch if she does have a sleeve, she was always truthful about the crappy side effects of saxenda it’ll be good to see someone be 100% truthful with the sleeve.
Ok colleen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah she's definitely been pretty rude about people who opt for surgery. She's advocated for the use of saxenda, pretty sure she said the NHS were using her case as an example to prove the effectiveness of saxenda.
She's clearly had some struggles over the past year and thats effected her weight so if she felt surgery was her best option now then she should go for it, but probably keep it off social nedia cause it makes her a hypocrite.

Reactions: 3
Nah she's definitely been pretty rude about people who opt for surgery. She's advocated for the use of saxenda, pretty sure she said the NHS were using her case as an example to prove the effectiveness of saxenda.
She's clearly had some struggles over the past year and thats effected her weight so if she felt surgery was her best option now then she should go for it, but probably keep it off social nedia cause it makes her a hypocrite.
Yet there she is trying to flog apple cider vinegar gummies because they helped her 🙃🤣 duck off Colleen you scam artist

Reactions: 1
If you're thinking weight loss surgery I don't think it was. I follow her on insta and although I can't remember what the surgery was I'm pretty sure she said what it was. Unless she's lied of course but I got the feeling it wasn't weight loss.

Plastics for loose skin maybe?
Highly unlikely that she’d be up for filming something in London a few days after plastics and if you are staying in the uk most (good) surgeons want you to have been a stable weight for an absolute minimum of 6 months

Highly unlikely that she’d be up for filming something in London a few days after plastics and if you are staying in the uk most (good) surgeons want you to have been a stable weight for an absolute minimum of 6 months
Sorry I didn’t realise she had been filming, I’d just seen the comment about Weight loss surgery and thought of alternative surgery. You’re right, she wouldn’t be up to that so soon.

I see she is having the sleeve in a few months. Was shocked to hear she was previously negative about WLS.

I see she is having the sleeve in a few months. Was shocked to hear she was previously negative about WLS.
I knew it, she suddenly changed her tune not too long ago to "never say never to wls". Idiot. Saxenda is not a long term solution for anyone.

Reactions: 2
The thing is she was originally meant to have a sleeve and the op got cancelled twice, so she was offered to be part of a Saxenda trial. I personally was sleeved 18months ago and it’s been the right tool for me. Will be interesting to see how she goes with it and to hear why she changed her mind after she’s been so negative about surgery.

She’s back on live, seems like she’s got an issue with someone. She gives such ‘victim’ energy.
The ability she has to turn on the tears is hilariously bad acting.

no doubt she’ll be in here later 👋🏻.

Anyone watch the Lorraine interview or the TV show that aired today on channel 4 that she was on?
Curious if she mentioned she's now getting surgery as saxenda wasn't successful for her.

So all that peddling diet stuff and she ends up hving gastric sleeve done has her program on c4 been aired yet

Does she have some sort of condition? Just come across her live and her face is shiny and tight af, just really sweaty and painful looking.

• Haha