_beingcolleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very dangerous for her to be “coaching” people. Her “coaching” includes a diet plan etc.. please if anyone goes on saxenda speak to your gp & weight management and get professional advice in regards to exercise and diet
Says shes studying to be a PT like thats enough

Reactions: 1
She’s looking bigger than ever at moment ? Not fat shaming , in no position to, but she says she has 3 stone left to lose however she’s bigger than I never saw her ? Readings are shocking such a con. Build an audience with weightloss then selling

Her tarot readings are shockingly bad.
I saw her with the necklace/pendulum/whatever the duck it's called one night. She was "answering questions with it" and you could literally see her hand making it change direction and then spin 🤣 after that I realised she is actually a con artist and to what extent who bloody knows.

Reactions: 2
I saw her with the necklace/pendulum/whatever the duck it's called one night. She was "answering questions with it" and you could literally see her hand making it change direction and then spin 🤣 after that I realised she is actually a con artist and to what extent who bloody knows.
Hasnt she always been? She's very offended when you compare her to grifters and takes that vulnerable female road but its actually at least as bad as she grifts money out of desperate vulnerable people as a "life coach".

I'm not sure I want my life to be selling candles and pretending tarot

Reactions: 3
Hasnt she always been? She's very offended when you compare her to grifters and takes that vulnerable female road but its actually at least as bad as she grifts money out of desperate vulnerable people as a "life coach".

I'm not sure I want my life to be selling candles and pretending tarot
Life coach 🤣 sorry but she's laughable. I pity anyone who falls for her tit. How can you be so heartless to take advantage of people like that?

She is just a selling shite page now. She makes me sick the way she goes on about the tat she's peddling.

Reactions: 2
She moaned about someone asking about pregnancy the thing is she made it very clear she was pregnant by saying she was off saxenda for medical reasons etc she didnt even have to mention it on one of her lives she was saying about having to buy new clothes too in a bigger size ive been through baby loss and its an awful experience but i just think saying things that give away your pregnant then doing a video to call someone out for saying your pregnant is just not fair

I used to love her content but fully believe shes just a tiktok seller now instead of actually use her page to help people anymore

She moaned about someone asking about pregnancy the thing is she made it very clear she was pregnant by saying she was off saxenda for medical reasons etc she didnt even have to mention it on one of her lives she was saying about having to buy new clothes too in a bigger size ive been through baby loss and its an awful experience but i just think saying things that give away your pregnant then doing a video to call someone out for saying your pregnant is just not fair

I used to love her content but fully believe shes just a tiktok seller now instead of actually use her page to help people anymore
If you watch the video, it says ‘if I was pregnant, I’m obviously not now and something clearly has gone wrong’ - for all you know that comment landed when the loss was happening. Imagine that, say what you like about absolutely anything else but she never confirmed she was or wasn’t pregnant (a medical reason could be anything for mental health, to problem with bloods etc) it’s rude and can be extremely upsetting for someone to just ask, you never know what’s going on. Just imagine someone asking you if you were pregnant and people keeping on when you were loosing your child, heartbreaking. I don’t think even discussing a miscarriage on here is fair tbh, I’m pretty sure she feels down enough without tattlers judging her on a baby loss that she was desperate for.

She really does just drone on doesn’t she, the advice she gives is dangerous. She isn’t a doctor or an “expert”.
She thinks she knows who I am hahaha I feel famous she keeps mentioning me. Today is the first day I’ve watched her live in a long time.

🤔 anyone know why she doesn’t have her son during the week?
She’s shares custody of her son, and speaks very openly about it. If you also watch her IG she from time to time puts up clips of them. It’s very normal these days to have spilt custody especially of a child with special needs which her son has, again she speaks very openly about this and his needs it’s normally why she goes quiet or just puts up pre-recorded videos because he has her full attention or is at school then she comes on, but like I said she does sometimes put him on her IG but has a much smaller following over there (I’m pretty sure you can’t share anything from there, here, because she has less than 10k - I believe that to be the rules). MOST people this week have put lots of TT shop videos up I’ve even seen one ‘influencer’ I follow who has slagged it off to high hell start selling this week.
I have to say I actually feel sorry for her, she was speaking the other day about how much she is struggling with her mental health after her loss and someone from here (they talked about this thread) left her in tears, and I haven’t seen her since live. I think that’s very sad, actively talking about how much she is struggling and for someone to go at her. You might dislike her, I’m pretty sure we are all woman here, she’s going through something incredibly difficult. I’ve been there myself and it’s extremely difficult to navigate.

She’s shares custody of her son, and speaks very openly about it. If you also watch her IG she from time to time puts up clips of them. It’s very normal these days to have spilt custody especially of a child with special needs which her son has, again she speaks very openly about this and his needs it’s normally why she goes quiet or just puts up pre-recorded videos because he has her full attention or is at school then she comes on, but like I said she does sometimes put him on her IG but has a much smaller following over there (I’m pretty sure you can’t share anything from there, here, because she has less than 10k - I believe that to be the rules). MOST people this week have put lots of TT shop videos up I’ve even seen one ‘influencer’ I follow who has slagged it off to high hell start selling this week.
I have to say I actually feel sorry for her, she was speaking the other day about how much she is struggling with her mental health after her loss and someone from here (they talked about this thread) left her in tears, and I haven’t seen her since live. I think that’s very sad, actively talking about how much she is struggling and for someone to go at her. You might dislike her, I’m pretty sure we are all woman here, she’s going through something incredibly difficult. I’ve been there myself and it’s extremely difficult to navigate.
I don’t use Instagram, i asked here because someone may have known the answer.
I’ve said nothing about the tough time she’s going through right now, and I won’t. I only speak about the saxenda and contradictions, somewhere I’m allowed to do that.
Please feel free to start a rave thread.

I don’t use Instagram, i asked here because someone may have known the answer.
I’ve said nothing about the tough time she’s going through right now, and I won’t. I only speak about the saxenda and contradictions, somewhere I’m allowed to do that.
Please feel free to start a rave thread.
I’m actually very much on the fence about her however I don’t believe that it’s anyone’s business to comment on children, which you did. Asking why she didn’t have him, blended families are very normal she’s spoken out how much she’s struggling and I think it’s great she was able to ask her extended family for help during this time.

I personally am not a fan of hers, I do watch her because I know her in RL. She’s lost an huge amount of weight and many think she had a secret sleeve during the beginning of 2021 we do know she’s planning more surgery which she has talked about so wondering if she had a sleeve and didn’t want to discuss it cause there are others in our ‘friendship’ group that has it in 2020.

Has she just left social media i know ahe got called out in lisung so much weight on saxander but shes not been seen since so i wonder if she got in bither due to fake asverts

Has she just left social media i know ahe got called out in lisung so much weight on saxander but shes not been seen since so i wonder if she got in bither due to fake asverts
I remember seeing posts from her on insta, something about opening a shop, not sure what happened with that.
I don't pay much notice but do see the occasional story from her but it's generic life stuff. A pic of her kid or a garden snap.

Recently she posted in her saxenda support group that she was looking to start charging a subscription to be a member of the group and wanted people's opinions. Don't think it went down well.

I think she wanted to charge to reduce the amount of people trying to sell saxenda etc within the group and I believe it was going to go to charity. If your in the group she’s posted a lot recently saying that she’s banning over 100 on a weekend trying to sell saxenda/swapping saxenda etc

from what I can gather she’s had a lot going on in her personal life and went silent for months, she’s recently had surgery so it’s likely something to do with that.
I don’t think she’s ever been ‘called out’ for loosing weight and has been honest when she’s put weight back on during in her recent struggles. She did speak about considering a sleeve as she really wants to try for another baby before she’s too old but I’m sure she’s like 36/37 so going to be cutting fine if she follows the rules around not getting pregnant straight away, I wonder if that’s the surgery she’s recently had? If she follows the rules she’s going to be like 40 and having another kid and I’m sure hers is like 15/16 that’s a huge age gap!

She was originally meant to have a sleeve with the nhs and the op got cancelled a few times (no fault of hers) so she was offered Saxenda. She’s been pretty rude about those who have the surgery so it will be interesting if she does have it now.

I don’t think she’s ever been rude about it from what I’ve seen, I know she has said to people (including myself) that people should try saxenda first rather than rushing into a sleeve. Which lets be honest so many people have done, then say they are really struggling cause they didn’t prepare themselves for the change. I hope personally she gets her rainbow baby, I remember watching her on live when she literally had a breakdown cause people kept asking about being pregnant and the poor woman couldn’t hold it together. She disappeared for ages afterwards. I use to watch her alot and know her through friends I’ve got to say she can be a complete nightmare but since she moved on from her ex and got a stable mental health she seems to be doing much better.
I think it will be a good watch if she does have a sleeve, she was always truthful about the crappy side effects of saxenda it’ll be good to see someone be 100% truthful with the sleeve.