_beingcolleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on the 10 stine thats great but she says she values calorie deficit so how do we know if its lost that way ir by saxenda

I’m on saxenda and have lost almost 6 stone and I won’t lie I’ve been eating better but still the same foods. There’s something about her that doesn’t sit right with me & the way she talks about the surgery groups isn’t very nice & then complains that people are sticking up for themselves that have had the surgery.

Reactions: 1
It was all kicking off on her live today with another TikToker who used to take Saxenda and has now had a gastric sleeve. Some of the followers in the comments trying to start loads of drama lol.

Watching her bleach her hair, the filter that makes your face slimmer is on and when she moves it comes off. Definitely think she’s lost the weight and put it back on or hasn’t lost as much as she says.

She started selling coaching packages and a fee-paying WhatsApp group etc. A few weeks back she was mentioning it every 2 seconds on her lives and promoting her website etc.

Just checked now and the site is down and no mention of coaching on TikTok for weeks 🤷‍♀️ I get she is trying to make a quick buck from her experience but with lack of nutrition training I'm not sure it's OK to be charging £50+ per month to be a 'coach'.

“ I’m making an amount to read about myself on tattle “
20 minutes later “ I read tattle to keep up to date with tik tok but don’t comment”
which is it? 🤯🙄

I've followed her a while and quite like her, started saxenda myself after seeing her early videos.
Yes she uses a filter on her lives, when she moves the background is distorted but show me a tiktoker who doesn't use a filter, and I don't think she's using it to hide any weight gain.
There's no denying her results, the before and after photos speak for themselves, she's definitely lost a whole load of weight and looks great.
Can't speak for her coaching side of things, it's not a service I've used, or the psychic reading's which I didn't know she did. But if she's cashing in on her success with saxenda and people are willing to pay then good for her I say.

I’m on saxenda and have lost almost 6 stone and I won’t lie I’ve been eating better but still the same foods. There’s something about her that doesn’t sit right with me & the way she talks about the surgery groups isn’t very nice & then complains that people are sticking up for themselves that have had the surgery.
She’s very funny about those who’ve had surgery which I find odd because she was meant to have surgery (on the NHS) but it got Cancelled a few time during covid times because of resources and so she ended up going down the Saxenda route instead. I’ve had gastric sleeve surgery and at the start had some good chats with her and then she seemed to get very odd about surgery. I supported her going with Saxenda, at the end of the day you’ve got to go with what feels right for you

Reactions: 2
How did she find out who it was considering were anon on here ?
Because the person in question is on her saxenda support group and asked a very specific question about a holiday and taking saxenda, then posted in another forum on here about that particular holiday.
She was on a live one day when someone joined it and said it was no wonder she had a tattle forum then abruptly left, till that point she didn't know about the forum it took all of 20 minutes for her to read this check people's profiles on here (because you can see where everyone has posted) and figure out who the person was.

I follow her and I do think it's pretty obvious she's lost weight especially around the belly, weight loss isn't always easy to see, people carry weight differently, personally I lost 3 stone and it is not noticeable at all but I know I lost it.

Reactions: 2
She has lost 11 stone but is still overweight so she must have been near on 30 stone to start?

She has lost 11 stone but is still overweight so she must have been near on 30 stone to start?
She's never disclosed her starting weight, she's said a few times she doesn't feel the need too, which is fair enough,.
I'm not sure if her before photos look like 30 stone but she certainly was big and the current photos show a huge difference especially round the belly.

She started selling coaching packages and a fee-paying WhatsApp group etc. A few weeks back she was mentioning it every 2 seconds on her lives and promoting her website etc.

Just checked now and the site is down and no mention of coaching on TikTok for weeks 🤷‍♀️ I get she is trying to make a quick buck from her experience but with lack of nutrition training I'm not sure it's OK to be charging £50+ per month to be a 'coach'.
She got called out on this recently and said her qualifications were shes a "lifestyle" coach despite being under NHS weight management services herself with registered professionals.

She should not be coaching people on a bleeping medication with zero clinical training. She'll kill someone.

She's never disclosed her starting weight, she's said a few times she doesn't feel the need too, which is fair enough,.
I'm not sure if her before photos look like 30 stone but she certainly was big and the current photos show a huge difference especially round the belly.
I know 30 stone seems high around 190kg.

If lost 11 stone/70kg she'd be 19 stone/120kg now.

But if she was 25 stone and had lost 11 stone shed be 14 stone now or 89kg.

I think its a realistic starting weight.

Last edited:
It’s very dangerous for her to be “coaching” people. Her “coaching” includes a diet plan etc.. please if anyone goes on saxenda speak to your gp & weight management and get professional advice in regards to exercise and diet