_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9B662DB4-D31D-49DF-8FD3-349CC2772205.png
Now this is her at an actual size 12! Look at how different her shoes fit her. They aren’t cutting off her blood supply and she looks so healthy she actually looks really lovely. I just don’t understand why she keeps on lying so much she’s definitely a size 18 maybe even a20 now. There’s obviously nothing wrong with what size anyone is but why LIE and promote your slimming world “life style” why she can’t even stick to plan for one day!!!

Reactions: 16
Cheesy wrists and cankles wonder how long it’ll take Brittany and her white supremacist boo to become cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wrarms of a gorilla, belly full of primula, definitely not a 12 - who’s gonna tell her?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What did the fake account do? I tried to look on Kirsty’s thread till 2am but couldn’t find out 😂

Thread title - Posting Sean’s hate symbols tattoos and ignoring the fact she can’t get her ankles into those shoes
I had to go back in Kirsty’s to check but it was after the whole BLM post delete post when Kirsty had to go off insta for a while an account called her out in sunny rays post and that account had no followers but followed 1 person Britney.

just before this Kirsty had been posting cryptic messages about some guy that was messaging her when he shouldn’t be hinting that he was attached

• Wow
Reactions: 7
OK so I'm boring I know but I've just had a look and you can see the change in her Instagram posts... Up until June/July 19 she's constant on the slimming world meals etc.. Then that's when she starts changing her whole account to influencing, a whopping 3 months after reaching her 10 stone loss🙄 not obvious at all, but she's still following the plan guys 🧐

Reactions: 7
New thread title suggestion

Sean’s slid back into girls DMs, but brits cankles are still too big for her DMs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.