Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charliebilly

Buys second hand shoes for her child.. spends £200 on a face cleanser for herself. Parenting at its best.
Don’t know about anyone else but I did not grow up wearing second hand shoes! I grew up wearing Clark’s!! Growing feet need good shoes. Fuck me like.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
I can’t even. A fucking cheese box? Go to wilkos, Asda anywhere. Buy a fucking tub. Put your cheese in it. Simple. You spend enough time shopping ffs. Maybe she should lay off the cheese for a while anyway 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Itsadogslife

how many times she going to chat about these face masks? no one wants them or her lip plumper 🤦🏼‍♀️

also ... they’re eating the cookies and she said ‘what one you going to go for betsy’ whilst pointing at the one she wants Betsy to try 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t stand her at all!
She’s batshit crazy. That poor child. “Describe the cookies Betsy ... are they crunchy? Chewy?” Betsy - “they’re crunchy, they’re chewy” ....
She doesn’t know.
She is a child.
Let her be a child.
Stop turning her entire life into an advert in a desperate attempt to get free things.
And keep that poor child off of the internet.

• Haha

Itsadogslife

Hello? Hello? Strangers of Instagram! Anyone seen my lip plum-paaaa? I could look for it but no, I have decided to pick up my phone and record a video instead because I need all you complete strangers to know that I’ve lost my lip plum-paaaa. Yes, you guys, the ones with real jobs ..... I’m at home recording a video because I can’t find my lip plum-paaaa!

• Haha

Boriss2795

Last night she posted the jumper that is on her ‘wish list’ onto her story but forgot to tag the company so she quickly deleted it and put it on again making sure she’d tagged them😩

• Haha
  • Sad

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Not long now till those brows join together in holy matrimony 🤦🏽‍♀️ Literally a few hairs away from a mono brow? Does she honestly think they do her face justice? Please titney if you see this slim ya brows bro they are worse than my grandads 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please tell me someone didn't really send her a DM saying her voice is relaxing? They can't be serious, are they even listening to the same person we are? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

s2m2

I sound like a bitch but the lips...just stop...THIS is what springs to mind...
uYG5ahj.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

OhShutUp

Honest to God, if I hear fucking Lumi Spa one more time, I’ll go mad.

Also, is it petty to report her to trading standards for false advertising when she’s claiming 40% off? It’s actually 36% because the second 20% off is taken off something that has already been reduced, not the original amount (soz, bugs me as a maths teacher). :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: